VMinKook

Requested by: vocalkth
Genre: Littlespace
Word Count: 896

Jimin cuddled the toys on the sofa, passive-aggressively holding them in a headlock. He hummed happily along to the theme tune of spongebob that was playing on the tv as Taehyung watched from the kitchen hallway.

It may sound weird, but he loved watching Jimin and Jungkook when they didn't know. It let him relax seeing them in such a happy state of mind. Turning back to the kitchen, he smiled happily. He knew Jungkook was fast asleep upstairs seeing as he had checked around 5 minutes before.

As he made himself a cup of tea, he heard a small yell from the living room. Picking up the cup, he speed walked into the living room to the younger sprawled across the living room floor.

"Jiminie? You okay?" Taehyung asked, putting the mug down before crouching infront of him. Jimin looked up before pointing at the sofa.

"Fell." He stated, glaring at the couch. Taehyung chuckled before ruffling the smallers hair, helping him onto the sofa beside him.

After ten more minutes of spongebob, Taehyung turned to see Jimin whos head was in his lap. He was sucking his thumb hard, stuffie tucked under his arm.

"Chim, you good? You know you shouldn't suck your thumb, it's bad for teeth." Taehyung said, pulling the youngers wrist away from his mouth. A huge whine of sadness filled the air as Jimin looked to him with watery eyes.

"P-paci daddy." He whispered, sitting up. Taehyung hushed him and shot to the kitchen to grab a dummy from the side before giving it over to the boy. Once done, he pulled Jimin into his lap and hugged him, the youngers head on his shoulder.

"What's up, prince? Hm?" Taehyung asked, kissing the youngers forehead.

"Baby Jiminie..." He said, muffled slightly by the dummy. The oldest hugged the boy closer and ran his fingers through Jimins feather-soft hair.

"You can sleep baby. Okay?" He whispered into the youngers ear. Within moments the smaller was asleep, snores escaping faintly from behind the pacifier.

***

Even after both boys had awoken, Jungkook had refused to play with his Daddy or Jimin. Taehyung was supervising Jimin in the kitchen with paints and Jungkook was sulking in the living room, curled behind the singular sofa.

Even from crouched behind the sofa, he could hear Jimins mumbles and giggles quieting as he grew sleepier. Jungkook frowned at the thought of the older boy getting tucked into bed by their Daddy.

Taehyung had been paying attention to Jimin the entire day, leaving Jungkook feeling unattended to even though it was untrue.

After another few minutes, he heard Taehyung taking Jimin to bed.

Up in the bedroom, once Jimin had been cleaned of any paint on him, Taehyung had tucking him into his bed. Even after his bottle, when Taehyung had tried to leave, in Jimins sleepy state, he had grabbed onto his wrist.

"No leave 'addy." He whimpered. Taehyung had bit his lip before kissing the boys head.

"Daddy will be back in a minute baby. I'll get Kookie and then we can all snuggle in bed, okay?" He said. Jimin nodded, letting the older boy leave him.

Taehyung trotted down the stairs to see the entire living room empty of any people. "Jungkookie? Come out now baby, I wanna talk to you." He said. He knew Jungkook would be upset, probably jealous that he had spent most of the day supervising Jimin instead of playing with them both equally.

There was no movement so Taehyung started to look. Of course, he knew where Jungkook hid but he decided to look in other places just in case.

Looking behind the armchair, he say Jungkooks mop of black hair. Running his hand through it, he hummed and got the youngers attention.

"Baby, sit on the sofa with me for a bit please?" Taehyung asked sweetly, leaning his face on the headrest as he ruffled the boys head from the awkward position.

"No! D-daddy can go play with Jiminie!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung closed his eyes before getting off the chair. Jungkooks eyes widened as he thought the older was actually leaving. Instead, the chair moved out a little more, leaving space which Taehyung crawled into.

Both sat behind the chair in the cramped space as Taehyung patted his lap. Jungkook quickly crawled and hugged the older, straddling him, face buried in his neck.

"What's up baby boy? Talk to me."

"D-daddy loves Jiminie more, doesn't he?" Jungkook huffed, eyes watering. Taehyung froze before pulling the youngers head away to meet his eyes.

"Why do you say that prince? Hm?" He asked, tilting Jungkooks chin when he looked down.

"B-because Daddy spent all day w-with Jiminie and not at all with K-Kookie." He whispered. Taehyung sighed and quickly wiped the tears that had started to roll down the smallers cheeks.

"Baby, I love you both equally and that's with my whole heart. I just had to spend more time with Jiminie today because he was in baby space. You understand?" Jungkook nodded his head, wiping tears himself.

"Now that's cleared up, how about we go to bed, hm? I promised Jiminie we would all sleep together tonight. Sound good?" Taehyung asked, kissing the youngers lips. Jungkook nodded before smiling happily.

"T-that sounds good, Daddy."

Right so I apologise that I took so long to update this and I hope you forgive me and I really hope this is okay! I was really busy and couldn't find the time to finish it because I was either too busy or feeling too sick to.

Please message me with more requests and don't forget I do more then just littlespace and stuff. I do like, all genres.

Okay, dats all.

I'll try update again soon.