35| This Woman

T H I S W O M A N

W O R d C O U N T: 4089

Sorry I am late it is my best friend's birthday today, so I was busy.

"That one

"That one. I'll try on her." I gulped the golden brown liquid and felt the burning sensation in my throat.

"Brother, trust me let's go home. We have been trying for a couple of hours. This only proves that you have grown old now." I threw a glare at Huzaifa who looked away with a smirk and drank his vodka all in one gulp.

"Don't give me that look. I can't believe we are doing this. We don't even look like we are the Mafias." Huzaifa groaned while I scanned the crowd for any suitable girl.

"Just shut the fuck up and let me think." I growled. "Give me one more shot." Huzaifa spoke to the bar tender and then to me. "You know what this is a stupid idea. How senseless can you be? Let's just jump to plan B."

"She'll start hating me. That's all I want. I don't want her to..." I was in the middle of my sentence when a blonde chick interrupted in between. "Hello handsome. Mind if I join you guys?" The girl looked like she had been transformed from a C grade movie. Her clothes were tight and revealing almost all her assets. She stared at me waiting for my answer whereas I just stared back at her ballantly. I felt a sudden poke at my side and I turned to look at Huzaifa who was gesturing me to say a yes.

"Uuhhhh yes... Please join us." I said almost immediately. Her eyes lit up like that of a toddler. Huzaifa instantly moved aside to the next seat leaving a seat in between us.

"I am Sarah." She began to take the seat beside me. "Humza." I did a curt nod. She gave me a sultry smile while placing her hand on my thighs while she tried adjusting herself on her seat. I flinched visibly and moved aside abruptly as if her touch was burning me. As I suddenly moved away, she nearly lost her balance. She held onto her own chair and saved herself from the embarrassment. A scowl immediately appeared on her face but she masked it soon when I glared at her.

The fuck is wrong with me?

"So what's your occupation?" Huzaifa began to cough loudly at her question whilst I glared at him. She easily forgot her question when I indulged her in some other question. I was bored as fuck because she was continuously blabbering beside me. I nodded my head occasionally waiting for myself to feel aroused by her sultry gestures so that I could take her home but that didn't happen. When she saw that I wasn't showing any interest she dropped her keys and bent down purposely to seduce me as her deep necked attire was barely covering anything now. She smiled at me seductively. Anaabiya's beautiful face flashed in front of my eyes and I looked away groaning in frustration. I clenched my fist as I was beyond irritated now.