이십 육 (26)

❃❃❃
"you tried..w-what?" jimin stammered. yoongi only sat there, fiddling with his bony fingers. he knew every one would be disappointed.

seokjin's jaw dropped, practically hitting the floor. guilt churned within his stomach.

"yoongi, why? how? like really, how did this happen?"

at this moment, the man had to establish his feelings for the younger out loud, he couldn't keep them hidden any longer or else it would mentally destroy him.

yoongi scratched the back of his neck, as seokjin paced back and forth. jimin by yoongi's side, holding onto the railing of his hospital bed.

"i, uh.. um," he inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a few seconds before exhaling, he turned to face jimin, "jimin.. i-i love you..." his voice cracked.

silence settled into the room and jimin couldn't stand to look at yoongi any longer, so he tore his face away.

yoongi continued, "i saw you and nam-" he was cut off, by a furious looking jungkook, barging in.

"yoongi this was all a plan! could you believe that a fucking plan! jimin and namjoon were never dating, no, no, they weren't. this was all a fucking scheme instrumented together by that little brat over there," he pointed to jimin, "to make you jealous!"

the others entered the room.

yoongi's voice showed no emotion, but it trailed off, "what do you mean, a plan?"

"go ahead, namjoon. or jimin, go on and fucking explain because im tired of this shit. im tired of having to lie!"

he finally cracked, he finally broke, storming off, leaving them to question everything.

"what's going on? someone fucking tell me."

jimin fought back tears, but it was pointless, they were already rolling down his flourished cheeks, non-stop.

namjoon spoke up, "yoongi.. i really don't know how to tell you this but jimin came to us after the incident at the party, he told us about it, and wanted our help so we made this big plan and now we're here."

"what do-," he didn't get it, "i don't understand." however, yoongi fully understood. and his heart fell out of his chest and protective ribcage.

"just get out. i need to talk to jimin."

he was in deep shit.

as quickly as the boys came in, they were gone.

"jimin, do you mind explaining?"

"yoongi, look.. im sorry," yoongi patted a spot on his bed, jimin crawled onto and cried into his hands, "i didn't know this would happen. i did it because i wanted to catch your attention. i didn't think you liked me and i wanted you to, so i came up with all this childish shit."

he was bawling his eyes out already.

yoongi rubbed his back, tracing random patterns onto his back.

"is that why you chose namjoon? because he wanted to make jin jealous, as well?

"no, actually he asked out seokjin right before, because he knew something like this could happen, and he wanted to have jin has his boyfriend before anything did." he was wiping away sniffles.
❃❃❃

"so do you want to get together?" he asked.

the other shook his head, "i thought you'd never ask, you dimwit!"

they both chuckled, "but there's just one thing.."

the other boy sighed, "what is it?"
❃❃❃
"so namjoon and seokjin are actually together?" he chuckled a little bit, which made jimin calm down somewhat.

"yes, they are. i know you'll hate me after all of this, and thats the worse thing that could ever happen but i did it to myself." jimin spoke softly.

yoongi used two fingers to pull jimin's chin up, to where he was looking into yoongi's eyes.

"hey if i hated you, i wouldn't be talking to you right now." he smiled, showing a little bit of his gums.

"im glad you don't hate me... because i love you too..."

yoongi still kept smiling, their faces were getting closer to each other's.

their lips almost crashing against one another.

until yoongi pulled back.

"im sorry jimin, it'll take time to trust you again."

"yeah. i understand."

very dramatic chapter

so how was it (:

anything stick out to you guys?

ily!! ♡

we're getting closer to the end

- 94KHOP