19.

When I arrive at the bar I second doubt myself if I should go in or not. The parking lot is almost full.

There's drunk people outside and I'm not sure if I should go in there. I'm kind of strong. I'm not too strong so if something was to go down I'd probably get my ass beat.

Then I glance at my phone and the curiosity to know who weirdo is, is too strong. So I get out of my car and make sure to lock it because you never know.

I walk inside and there's obnoxiously loud music playing. There's lots of women wearing almost no clothes and lots of men who look like perves.

How am I supposed to find weirdo if I don't even know what he looks like?

I'm about to turn around and leave when I spot a familiar figure sitting by the bar. My heart starts speeding up.

No, no, impossible.

There's no way Park Jimin is weirdo. No way. I take out my phone and start typing a text to weirdo.

My hands are shaking as I'm typing.

Yoongi:
im here where are u?

I bite the inside of my lip anxiously. Please don't pull out your phone. Please don't -
Then it happens.

Park Jimin pulls out his phone.

It could be just a coincidence.

Weirdo:
amkakakak!
at the barrrrrrewjsms

I slowly approach Jimin and I type again to send a text to weirdo.

Yoongi:
where at

His phone lights up and my eyes widen. Weirdo is Park Jimin!! Holy shiteu. Holysmsksosknsmsskksks.

I stand frozen behind Park Jimin as I watch his chug another cup. Why is the bar tender even giving him alcohol?

He's like eighteen but looks fifteen.

For a brief second it crosses my mind to turn around and leave, but I can't leave him here. My knees begin to feel like jelly as I lightly tap his shoulder.

He turns around immediately almost falling out of the stool. He's so wasted.

"MinnnYoongiiii!" He slurs as he throws himself on me. He wraps his arms tightly around my neck and grins.

"Min Yoongi! Hey!!! Heyoooo!! Heeeeeeeelllooo!!!" He giggles. His breath smells like vodka.

He smells like sweat mixed with cologne. "Jimin what are you doing here?" I ask trying to sit him back down, but he's holding on me for dear life.

"I came to- I came to have fffuuuunnnn. Wooooo. Funnnnn! Come Min Yoongi-" he hiccups before continuing, "Come and let's chat. I'm waiting for my bff to get here!"

Oh boy.

So he doesn't know I'm his "bff". I try to pull him off me, but he snuggles closer to me. He lays his head on my collarbone.

"You smell like suga Min Yoongi. Is that why the call you suga? Or is it because of your milky white skin? Or do you taste like suga?"