{ian imagine #1}

"Ian," you called, running into the waiting room

You saw him standing there next to Lip, a pen in his hand. He turned to look at you and his face softened. You ran to him and wrapped him in your arms.

"It's okay," you whisper against his neck, feeling his hands slowly snake around your waist. "It's okay."

He didn't say anything. Not one word. His facial expressions said enough. He was hurt, ashamed, scared, hopeless. He didn't want to be in a place where you weren't there with him. He knew he let you down. He thought he could control his disease but he was wrong. He thinks he's a burden on your life, but you feel the exact opposite.

"It's time," the nurse said, walking into the waiting room. Ian turned and said goodbye to his family. Then, he looked back to you. Shaking his head, he began to walk away. But, you stopped him by embracing him in your arms once more. You didn't want to let go, but you knew you had to.

"Can I go in with him," you asked, your voice cracking a bit.

"No, I'm sorry," the nurse shook her head with an apologetic look on her face.

You walked Ian to the door of the waiting room and let him go with the nurse.

You watched the love of your life start his 3 day stay at an asylum. He was broken and weak and it broke your heart to see him like that. He's so pure and beautiful. He doesn't deserve this.

-

a/n: 9k!!!???!!! WOAH! thank you guys so much, this amazing!! you guys are awesome!! i hope you enjoy this imagine!! love yall!!💜