third base 2.0

Harry

Anna walked through the door of my apartment and my heart skipped a beat. She was so gorgeous, her long legs, her breasts that were so perfectly round, her cute ass that swayed just perfect when she walked by and her long blond hair that I just wanted to grip in my fingers.

My mind already anticipating our afternoon of fun. I walked up to her and held her face in my hands, caressing her soft cheek. "Hi," I said, "So glad you could come over. Sorry for getting rough earlier. I know you're still... innocent". The fact she was still a virgin and the jackass of her boyfriend hasn't touched her got me even hornier. How the heck can that guy keep his hands away from her? I was mesmerized by her beauty.

I kissed her soft lips and held her hand walking her into the bedroom. She kissed me back and followed behind me as I led the way.

In the bedroom I slowly undressed her, removing her pants, shirt, bra, and finally those panties she was wearing, I stood there admiring her gorgeous figure and took one of her breasts in my mouth. Lightly flicking my tongue across the hardening pebble. She gripped my hair and moaned arching her back. My other hand moved down her body until I was slowly running my index finger over her wet slit.

Her desire clearly showing in the wetnessseeping between her thighs. My finger moved deeper down her slit, now fingering her soaking wet lips, I touched the soft flesh of her outer lips, spreading them aside with my fingers before dipping one finger into her. I moaned and whispered against her ear as Ikissed her neck, "You are so wet." I walked her backwards to the bed so that I couldhave more room to play.

Lying down upon the bed, I kept my finger inside her as she maneuvered onto the bed, I continued to push and probe inside her exploring her innermost secret place. I added another finger and pushed deep inside her, spreading her legs wide on the bed I got between her legs and bent my head down to lick her clit, once...twice...three times broad strokes up her clit.

I stopped and licked her lips, tasting her sweet wetness, before I went back to her clit with a fury licking and sucking pleasuring her to the point of climax. My fingers moved in rhythm with my mouth, and I moved faster and sucked a little harder completely arousing myself. This newfound enjoyment of being with a student was euphoric.

Her soft skin and the feel of my fingers deep inside of her had me rock hard. She tasted so wonderful; I did not want to stop. As she exploded from the excitement I was causing her, I removed my fingers and started licking quickly at her pussy, lapping at the juices that were gushing from her. I rubbed her clit and replaced my fingers, wanting to feel her cum again, this time clamping down upon my cock.

"I have a toy if you would like that," I said with a laugh.

"Ok," she blushed and said as I got off the bed and walked over to the nightstand grabbing a a condom.

I walked back over to the bed, and laid between her legs as she moaned, "take your clothes off I can't be the only naked one," I smiled as I shed my clothes quickly. She gazed over my body and smiled at me, as she lay on my bed spread out for me to enjoy. Her shaved pussy so smooth and inviting, I crawled up onto the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips. I grabbed the condom and in ten seconds I was ready.

I held her folds back to gently rub on her clit. She was beginning to pant and breath harder on the bed. She spread her legs wider and bent her knees. Allowing me easier access to her delicious womanhood, I slid my cock up and down her slit, teasing her. Her wet swollen lips parted slightly as I slid my dick to the opening, pushing slightly so only the head went in.

I teased her. I slid it up and down Anna's swollen clit. Pulling her folds apart with my hand, I pushed a little harder onto her hard love button. She bucked her hips rubbing up and down against me. She was moaning and panting harder now, her breath coming in shorter gasps, I slid myself down her slit and touched her anus, rubbing in a circle on the softpuckered skin.

I slid my cock up her slit again, pushing lightly at the opening to her sheath. Her hipsbucked up and drew myself into herself. I pushed a little harder and it slide easilydeep into her. Anna moaned, "oh Harry, that feels so great," as I brought my mouth down upon her nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

I began slowly sliding my cock in and outof her wet slit, until she was bucking her hips to meet my advances, my mouth wandered around her clit, licking and sucking. I continuedto attack her nipple with more frenzied movements as she became more aroused to the point of climax. I slowed my thrusts teasing her and making her wait to release, she moanedand groaned as I slid slower and slower, then picking up speed again she was lifting herhips up and down off the bed and holding my head to her clit rubbing my face up anddown as she released gushing juices all around my cock. I continued pushing it in and out, causing another wave to crash over her, I felther body tense and convulse as she climaxed yet again.

I was feeling fantastic having her cum, she was screaming and moaning on the bed. Ikept moving in and out of her as I kissed her on the mouth quieting her cries. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and moaned against me arching her back as another wave washed over her, rocketing her over the edge of ecstasy.

I glanced down at the bed and it was wet beneath her, I could see her juices glistening upon my sheets and my cock moving in and out of her. I took my fingers and wiped some of thejuices onto my fingers and placed them in her mouth, she hungrily sucked my fingers.

"Mmmm," she moaned in pure pleasure and delight.

I need holy water. Opinions?