answers

first thing i wanna say, katie—

is that you are very rude for invading my book YOU BITCH

is that you are very rude for invading my book YOU BITCH. love you 😘😘 pls don't spoil HMU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

anyway

"why do you kill us with cute shit and immediately start drama?"
@sexyjauregui96

well, if you think about it, almost every chapter i post is cute shit unless dinah and mani are talking about sex and ally is yelling at them. so really, there's no other way to do it.

also it's fun.

but fr. it spices things up and makes it fun for me while i'm writing, especially when i get to see all y'all's reactions. ❤️

"how old are you?"
@AIDANELAM

let's just say i'm halfway through high school.

"when will i reach my true gay potential?"
@Psycho_Poet

idk man i ask myself the same gay question everyday.

"why are you so talented?"
@kasted

i'm really not but it means a lot that you'd say that. if the beginning to my answer didn't make it obvious enough, i have a lot of issues with myself and talk myself down a lot, so stuff like this makes me feel good. thanks ❤️

"what country do you live in?"
@Laur_Jaguar201

USlAme

see what i did there? haha. i am comedy.

"which of the fifth harmony girls is your favorite? (excluding camila)"
@Laur_Jaguar201

girl, don't even get me started oml

i love all the girls, but i am 100% a lauren girl. ain't no doubt about that.

let me take this opportunity to praise lauren jauregui and everything she stands for, god i love that woman. she can stab me with her heels, shove me in the middle of the road, and run me over, and i would thank her. i love that bitch, she a real one.

just...lauren jauregui fucking owns my ass.

"do you prefer happy endings, sad endings or endings that leave you asking questions?"
@lostintranslation26

i'm a slut for a happy ending, but there's no denying that a sad ending can be satisfactory as well. sometimes you just need closure with a story, at least in some cases.

most of the time i prefer an ending that leaves you questioning. it could be a question you have about the story, like: what happened to the main character? did they get the girl? did they get better?

but my favorite type of endings that leave you questioning are the ones that leave you with different thoughts or questions surrounding your own life. i love it when a story changes your way of thinking, or when words are so powerful that it makes something reside so deeply in you that maybe you shift sides. and i love that when a story leaves you questioning, it makes you think a little and you're forced to widen your horizons.