Family

Hey guys, I know this is a double update but hey, it's the 4th! Happy 4th of July everyone! This was requested by @nikkurox27 and don't worry for those who have also requested I will be doing yours next. I'm going in order from who requested first. Requests are still open so please send them in. Also, if you guys follow me on watt pad I will follow you guys back! Love y'all! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
Josh sighed in happiness as he looked at the clock. Finally he was able to leave the office and head back to his family. He smiled at the thought of going home to his wife and four year old daughter.

"I'm heading out now, Sara. Please make sure to lock up after you're done." Josh told his assistant as he grabbed his coat and made his way out of his office.

"Yes sir, have a good evening Mr. Matthews." She said as she finished writing some stuff up in her book.

"Trust me Ms. Davis. I plan to." He smiled at her and headed to his car. The ride home was quiet and exciting as he got closer and closer to seeing his family after a hard and long day at work. All he wanted to do was eat dinner, play with his daughter and spend some time with his wife. Ten minutes later,  Josh was pulling up to the apartment complex and shutting down his car.

"Daddy!" The little girl exclaimed as Josh opened the apartment door and stepped inside five minutes later. Josh sat his stuff down on their near by chair and picked his daughter up.

"Hey there Angel! Did you have a good day with mommy?" He asked as he spun her around the room making her giggle.

"We made you dinner!" She exclaimed as Josh stopped spinning her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You did! Want did you make me?" He asked as he carried her over to the table where Maya was putting chicken casserole on a plate.

"I don't remember what it's called. But I know it's your favorite!" Josh smiled and kissed her cheek one more time before setting her in her seat. He smiled at Maya and made his way over to where she was on the other side of the table.

"Evening, gorgeous." He said as he leaned down and kissed her.

"Eww!" Their daughter exclaimed as she covered her eyes with her hands. Maya laughed as she pulled away.

"Abby do you remember how mommy taught you to wash up for dinner?" Maya asked as Josh didn't move his position. Abby nodded her head eagerly. "Well go wash up so we can eat." Maya finished. Abby got up from her seat and ran into the bathroom while Maya turned back to Josh and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How was your day?" She asked him as he smiled down at her.

"I had the final court trial today with Mr. Anderson." Josh spoke as he twirled a piece of Maya's hair around his finger.

"Did you win?" Maya asked with her eyebrow raised. Josh scoffed.

"Of course I did. What kind of lawyer do you take me for?" He asked her sarcastically making Maya laugh.

"Oh baby that's fantastic." She said as she gave his a huge hug.

"You know, I think I deserve a reward." Josh said smirking as he pulled Maya closer to him by her waist. Maya raised her eyebrow.

"Oh do you now?" She teased. Josh puffed out his lip in a pouty way and nodded his head making Maya chuckle. They leaned in and right when their lips touched Abby came back into the room.

"Double eww!" She squealed as she covered her eyes again. Josh and Maya laughed as they broke apart.

"And here I thought that as she got older we wouldn't be interrupted as much." Josh joked as Maya pushed his chest playfully.

"Alright, dinner is served." Maya stated as Josh once again grabbed Abby up in the air this time tickling her a little bit before putting her back in her chair and taking his seat at the head on the table.

Through out the entire dinner they talked about silly things to be able to entertain a four year old. The dinner was filled with all kinds of happiness and laughter as they all said what was on their minds. After the dinner was over Abby helped Maya clean up while Josh put in a movie in her room for her to go to sleep by.

"Goodnight, Angel. Your mother and I are just right outside your door if you need us." Josh said as he kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek.

"Okay daddy." She mumbled already falling asleep.

"Goodnight baby girl." Maya whispered as she also kissed her on the cheek and lead Josh out of the room.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you." Maya said as she pulled Josh to stand in front of the couch and throw her arms around his neck. Josh put on a thinking face on and started nodding his head back and forth like he was counting.

"Once, twice, you did it three times just last night." Josh laughed as Maya playfully hit his arm.

"I'm serious. After thinking about my dad and him leaving, then watching you with Abby, it just makes me fall more in love with you every day." Maya said as Josh pulled her closer. Josh put a serious face on and starred deep into Maya's eyes.

"Every time I walk through that front door. I see you and Abby waiting for me. Any man that can look at his wife and child and then leave them the next day without even as much as a goodbye is not much of a man. I wake up every morning and look at you, my beyond gorgeous, incredible wife. Then I go and look at our beautiful baby girl just in the next room that we made with our love. And I can't help but feel so much pride for what I have. You know how many guys at my age would kill to have this? I'm lucky, because somehow I got lucky." Josh said this with so much passion and love in his voice that it made Maya almost cry. Maya reached up and kissed him for a few seconds before Josh gently pulled her down on the couch to cuddle up with him and watch tv.

"Mommy, daddy?" Abby asked as she came out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Maya asked as she looked up at their daughter.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She asked in her innocent four year old little voice as she gripped on to her teddy bear. Josh and Maya smiled at each other.

"Of course you can, Angel." Josh opened his other arm for her to cuddle up under. So now Maya was cuddled up under his left arm and Abby was cuddled up under his right. Maya grabbed the big fluffy blanket that was over the back of the couch and draped it over all three of them. Abby and Maya snuggled their heads into Josh's shoulders and both of them fell asleep instantly.

"My girls." Josh said in a whisper as he kissed both of their foreheads and laid his head down on Maya's and fell asleep as well.
----------------------------------------------
Remember, requests are still open! I hope you liked it @nikkurox27 let me know what you think!