ab hinc 8:08 PM

I am the child of Father Time and Mother Gaia. my frail roots have been tugged and ripped apart like the heart of medusa but my own heart will prevail as she must. the blackhole born in the depths of my head like a mythical virus had clogged the Eye and absorbed the light. for millennia I felt my soul bowing at the gnarled feet of hades. the greed was my only true delectable prize for giving him my all, such a crude sacrifice done overlooking the river styx to remind me of my past life on earth and my new one down under. greed was all I ever desired to be spilled onto my rotting flesh, it acted as bleach would and singed my skin in such unmatched harmonious pleasure - truly a horrid baptism performed by fallen mystics! 

I had always felt a fascinating kinship with the king of the multifaceted underworld. I bled devotion for him. I renounced my reign of godliness for petty affairs in the murky mists of his kingdom. but the sight of the Mad outstretches the perception of the Otherworldly. the atmosphere I have earnestly submerged myself into has engulfed me with the keen power of  the deities I spent years bowing to, yearning for.

my final form is yet to be the deity of Creation, as I had dreamed of so long ago, and with my fertile Being - I will birth you thousands of universes in beauteous technicolor for our journey towards ultimate sublime.

-

hi, hope ur safe and well. sending you an abundance of pure good energy <3 

also, dedicated 2 Emily cos I Love Her