Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1

Oh what a beautiful day... for trouble that is. I was riding full speed on my brand new baby in direction to school. Why was so anxious for such a boring thing as classes? Simple. The only thing that always made my day better. Well actually there were two things that always made my day better.

"Hey babe. Got the things?" I smirked at my boyfriend as he sat down right next to me with his eyes sparkling trouble. We had met in the parking lot to have a short makeout session in the car, and also to talk about a little something we were planning just the two of us. Could life be any better?

"Have I ever failed you my love?" he said pulling out his laptop to show me. "Everything is right here" he added after showing me a flashdrive and I smirked evilly to him. I took a look of the files in the drive and my lips instantly pulled into a devil smirk.

"Awesome. We'll probably need to contact Jamie for this. He's the technic of our crew after all" I explained to Jason much to his displease of the idea of including somebody else in the plan, if his face like a child who just discovered Santa isn't real expression was anything to go by.

"Heeey" he said as his lips pursed in a pout as cutely as you can imagine. "I thought this was something between you and me only".

"And it is" I smiled at him while stroking his cheek with my hand trying to be patient. Sometimes Jason was a bit more jealous than I could handle in one day. "But you don't happen to know how to crack school's security system,do you?" I asked at the confused looking boy right in front of me.

"Ugh not fair" he continued to sulk but I smirked to myself. I knew exactly how to erase that pouty face so I brought my lips on his pursed ones and he instantly pushed himself farther into them. This makeout session in the car were just what I needed to face an incredibly boring day.

We held hands walking down the hallways, talking about whatever and for a moment letting the plan subject behind us. There was just something magical between him and me that allowed us to escape to a world where only him and me existed. No teachers, so snickering students, no friends, no trouble plans... just Anston and Atkins forever. Or at least I hoped so.

My first mistake was to bring the subject of a new plan coming right in the middle of Paul's class. We were sitting in the back, surrounded by my friends as every school day when they started suspecting me and Jason had something between hands. Little did we know they weren't the only ones.

"What is with the fuzz here?" I heard Paul's voice behind my back and my face instantly cringed. Shit.

"Nothing sir" Jason responded before anyone could even blink. "I was just telling Jessie here that I have the material for our project in the drive" he answered to the man staring down to the evidence of our soon to be crime.

"I see" he said and we all took a deep breath. "Which project was this again?" he pressured my boyfriend who had already started sweating.

"History" I replied quickly. "I forgot to tell you about that. Sorry" I smiled innocently. It wouldn't be completely out of the ordinary that I had forgotten about a project.

"Well forgive me if I find that hard to believe Jessica" Paul instantly frowned when he picked on the lie. "I check on your assignments every day and surprisingly enough you're up to date. It's my job to know so. Now please give me that device. I'll keep it safe for you until the class is over".

We didn't have much of an option. Jason reluctantly placed the drive in Paul's expecting hand and in just a second he was gone, leaving everybody curious about what had just happened. Except for us two: we were scared to death.

"Well I don't know what was in there, but someone is about to find out for sure" Carton pointed out as the drive was put into Paul's drawer and key locked.