Cinco

The physical bullying has stopped , however the emotional bullying didn't. Names are thrown to me everyday. Im ashamed, yes. Because everything they say its true. Im a slut.

"Hey babe." Storm's voice boomed on my right side then I felt him put his heavy arm on my shoulders. I looked at him with shock written in my face and then I panted. Panic attack came again and I loose my balance. He supported me by grabbing my arm. I felt the nausea and I ran. I ran as fast as I could and locked my self in the comfort room . I vomited all I had for dinner last night. I looked at myself in the mirror and how pathetic I look. I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before making my way to the nurse's office. Miss Maxine insisted on being my friend, so who am I to keep her from being my friend. She's been very good to me. C'mon. You really wanna be her friend. You want to atleast have someone who is good to you because you're pitiful. Gee. Thanks, subconscious.

"Oh! What happened to you?! You look so pale!" Miss Max came to me and checked my temperature.
"Im okay, Miss." I told her and we made our way to the sofa.
"Have you eaten? I got something for us. Come on." She gave me a plate of pasta, a sandwich, two pieces of chicken and some juice. It smelled so good. I looked at her for permission to eat and she smiled, I took it as a sign to eat so I dig my meal. I took a forkful of pasta and moaned at the taste of it. I was enjoying the food but my system says otherwise. I felt the food came back up so I rush to the comfort room and vomited everything. Miss Max followed me and she gently rub my back. I took a few deep breathes before I stood up. Miss gave me a toothbrush with paste and a cup of water.
"Wash up, Kieth. Come to me after this ok. Im going to check on you." She patted my shoulder and I nodded.

"So have you been suffering this for how many days already?" She looked at me after she wrote something on her pad.
"It's actually been this way about a month ago." I hung myself from shame. And I don't know why I felt it. "Its a symptom of a very dangerous disease, right?" I looked at her with hope in my eyes. I'll be happy if that happens. At least, Im going to rest for eternity. The pain, sadness, loneliness will be gone.
"I-im not sure. Im going to have to check for that." She told me. She's fidgeting. It must be really dangerous. It might be an incurable disease. "Tell me what else are you feeling." I took an interest on my dirty shoes while I told her things that has been unusual to me the past weeks. Abnormal eating disorder, abnormal craving, even how horny I got on most night. I felt my cheeks redden for telling her even that. I should have kept it as a secret. Damn, big mouth.

"Take this medicines everyday. Every after each meal,okay? Don't forget." She gave me a bottle of medicine. I took it without asking her for what that is. I trust her. "Im going to give your blood sample to my colleague. Is that fine with you?" I nodded my answer and she smiled. "Okay babe. Off you go. Lunch is over." I took off and prayed that I wont be seeing Storm or anyone.

Many days have passed and I spent most of my time in the library and the nurse's office. Miss Maxine has been really good to me. She took me once on shopping. Of course I told her no but she insisted. So I let her take me anywhere she wanted. I asked her why she's doing it but she told me that, I am the brother she never had. She's the family I never had.

She keeps me healthy by providing me good meals. She told me that I should let her do these things to me and I'll be forever grateful for that. She's an angel, sent by the heaven's to help me.

(28-05-'17)

(photo of Storm)