Sais

Im getting so fat. They're right. Im a pig. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw the small bulge in my stomach. Im going to go on a diet.

Like the usual, Miss gave me a meal. Thinking I should go on a diet, I tried to minimize my food intake, however, I just cant stop eating the delicious meal provided for me. And yeah, Im hungry. Damn hungry. She smiled at me when she saw me eat everything. I thank her for the food and she told me to come later this afternoon . I nodded my head and thank her again before making my way to the next subject.

"Look at the fag. He's getting so big!" Sam told her friends and they laughed at me. I hung my head and hurriedly pass them . I saw Storm looking at me and fear crept its way to me. I ran and hide in a room . I panted and tremble remembering what he did to me weeks ago. I made my way to a corner to relax myself when I heard the opening of the door in the room. I looked up and saw Storm walking to me with a sinister smile on his face.

"Ah. Look at you. Just seeing me makes you tremble with desire, huh?" He sweetly smiled at me. "I know how irresistible I am, baby." He crouched down and took my chin in his fingers. The look of hunger and lust is visible on his eyes. I whimpered and tremble with his proximity. "Come on, talk to me, baby."
"L-leave.. leave m-me.. alone. Please." I begged him, I felt the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.
"Ah. So cute. But, later. After Im done with you." He pushed me on my back and my back arch from the​ contact to the coldness of the floor. I tried to scream but he punched me so I cried. He pulled down my jeans along with my underwear. I told myself that I should fight but I cant move a muscle. I again, remembered the first time he did this to me and the fear from the memories stopped me from fighting him.

"AH! S-stop. Stop. Ugh. Pu-please!" I screamed when i felt him push himself to me. The feeling of being tore into half is overwhelming. I tried to scream for the second time but he put his hands on my mouth to muffle it. The tears didn't stop from flowing which clouded my vision. His pants and groans is so loud to me. He kept on thrusting inside me. He bent down to me and I felt him bite me again. He released his seed inside me. It was too much, I felt like it wont end. Thinking he's done, I tried to move away but he grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. I felt his flaccid cock swell inside me and he thrusted again. Recovering from the previous activity, he claimed my lips to stop me from making sounds. He thrusted like there's no tomorrow. Dots formed in my vision and I passed out.

---

One week later.

The people in the school looked at me with disgust. Its nothing new,hun. I walked in the hallway to the locker room with my head hung low. I walked as fast as I could even though I felt like the world is tilting.

"Wow. He still has the nerves to come here." A guy on my left whispered to me when I walked by him.
"But you have to agree that he's got a very nice skin." Another one told his friend. I looked at him and saw him looking at me with lust. Shiver crept up my skin and I ran as fast as I could to my locker.
"It must be really good to be fucked raw, yeah?" The guy on my left asked me. I looked at him with shocked expression and he smirked. "You like being fucked raw. How does it feel, fag? How does it feel that blood and semen runs out your entrance after a good fuck?"
"What..what d-do you..mean?" I whispered. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes but I held it.
"Oh. You haven't seen your photos on the board?" He asked me. I made a dash to the bulletin board and I saw many students laughing, while others took some photos on their phone. I slowly made my way to the bulletin board. Tears fell from my eyes when I saw everything. The first time I was violated in my room. In the woods. And most of the pictures taken were when Storm violated me in the vacant room. I hurriedly took every photo and put in the the bag. I made my way to the nurse's office. I saw Miss Max opening the office when I stopped her.

"Miss. Thank you for everything you've done for me. For being really good to me. You are the family I never had and I will be forever thankful for your kindness. And Im so sorry." I told her. I didn't wait for her to answer me and I made my way out of school. I ran home crying. I saw my Dad on the couch and I came to him. I hugged him while whispering to him how sorry I am and how much I love him. I might have took him by surprise because the moment I ran to my room, I saw him still sitting with a shocked expression. I locked the door and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror. I took the blade and cut my wrist. I kept on cutting until I felt myself drifting to oblivion. I welcomed the darkness and smiled for the last time.

It's over.

(28-05-'17)