Siete

Maxine

I looked at his retreating figure. Confused on what happened, I made my way to the Principal's Office. Whispers, snickers and laughter is heard everywhere. Some students were looking at their peers phone then laugh. Curious on what's making them laugh, I made my way to them.

"--ck. He got him really good." Jonathan, one of Storm's friend say.
"Who's got who good?" I asked them. Shock was shown on their faces when they saw me.
"No one, Doc." Jenna answered. I glared at her and snatch the phone on Josh's hands. I look at the photo and saw Keith's naked photos. Tears blurred my vision with each photo. Fucking Storm! Why did he do this to his mate?! Anger rush to my system and I dashed to the Principal's Office. I asked her secretary if she can provide me with Keith Adams address. I waited for a few minutes before she gave me the information I needed. I thank her and made my way to the car. After 10 minutes of driving, I arrived in a two story house. The windows are closed but the television is on. I made it to the door and knocked. A few rustle and a thud was heard before a man opened the door. His hair is sticking everywhere and he reeks of alcohol.

"Mr. Adams, Im Maxine Douglas. Sheldon High's nurse. Is Kieth in there?" I asked the man who I assumed Keith's father.
"What are you doing here? Why do you need him?" He asked me.
"Im here as his friend. He didn't come to his class today so I assumed he's not feeling well. Im here to check on him."
"I don't have the money to pay for you. Get lost." He sneered at me then tried to close the door on my face.
"Just let me get inside!" I yelled. He was surprised with my outburst so I took it as a chance to get inside. I ran to the second floor and opened different doors. Keith cant be found in any of the rooms so I assumed that the last room was where he is. Heavy footsteps is heard coming upstairs. I tried to open the last room but it didn't budge, I knocked, kicked and screamed Keith's name but nothing happened.
"What do you think you're doing, bitch?" His Dad grabbed my arms and turned me to face him.
"Where's the key? Give me the key to this room. Now." I glared at him. He didn't budge. "Give. Me. The. Fucking. Key!" I yelled.
"And why would I do that? Who are you to command me?"
" Your son is in fucking danger right now!" I screamed. The tears Im keeping hold broke free and I sob. "Just please. Let me open this door." I pleaded the man. He was staring at me as if I'm crazy then made his way downstairs. A few minutes later he came and opened Keith's room. He was nowhere to be found. I opened the bathroom's door and I saw him. Keith's body swimming on his own blood. I shouted his name and rushed to the bathroom and I felt his Dad peer inside and a gasp was heard.
"K-keith. My..my son." I was crying when I checked for pulse. But nothing. I tried to do CPR, but still nothing.
"Call for an ambulance." I weakly stated. I felt his Dad move and a few minutes later, the siren of the ambulance is heard. Emergency aide came and took his body.

With red and puffy eyes, I arrived at the pack house. Shoulders slumped and tired, I walk my way inside.
"Hey, Doc!" Anna, one of those who's in Storm's circle cheerfully greeted me. I looked up and saw her smiling face but when she looked at me, her smiled turned to frown. She made her way to me. "What happened, Doc?" She asked me gently.
"Where's Storm?" She was shocked when I didn't put 'Alpha' in Storm's name.
"The Alpha is in the entertainment room with the guys." I nodded at her and made my way to the place. I felt her follow me but I just don't care. I saw him playing the Xbox with his Beta, Christian, the Gamma, Jaxon and his brother Jaxper. I took huge strides till I come face-to-face with the Alpha.
"What the hell? Get out of my way!" He yelled before he looked up to me. I didnt budge. "Hey, Doc? 'zup?" He asked me and paused the game. The loud chattering and laughter stopped. The silly look on his face angered me so I slapped him. Loud growls were heard after what I did and his Beta took a defensive stance infront of his Alpha. He bared his fangs on me but I didn't care. I am furious.
"You , piece of shit! Its your fault!" I yelled and the tears that stopped awhile ago came back. I cried really hard and punch the Beta's face. It took him by surprise and he stepped back a little. I glared at Storm with my tear-stained face and the look of confusion was visible on his face. "Its your fault." I whispered and fell on my knees. "You killed him. You killed them."
"What the hell are you talking about, Maxine? Who's 'them'?" He asked me. No emotion can be traced from his voice.
"It was you who killed your mate and his baby.". I answered him without looking up. Gasps were heard in the room and I just cried myself out.

(28-05-'17)