Otcho

Maxine

"What do you mean I killed my mate and his baby?" He asked.
"Keith. You fucking violated him so many times. That was how he got pregnant. You killed your Luna and your heir." I whispered. With them being werewolves. I know that they heard me.
"That's impossible. That fag? Pregnant of my pup?" He laughed hard. "You've gone mad, Doc. He's a guy. Men don't pregnant."
"Don't call him that! you bastard!" I screamed and looked at him with anger in my eyes. "He was pregnant!" I throw him the envelop I was holding and he caught it. "Fucking read the results!" He opened the envelop and read.
"Impossible." His voice was weak.
"Possible." I wiped my face sat properly on the sofa. "Male pregnancy can happen when an Alpha was mated with a man." I started. He looked at me and listened. "A few centuries ago, an Alpha named, Marcus Knight was mated to their pack's beta, Daniel Wilde. They produced pups who later on travelled around the world and formed packs. Though, both males were werewolves, according to the book, the Alpha genes is strong enough to reconstruct someone's DNA. The moment you bit him, your DNA travelled to his system and produced a womb on him."
"So. You're telling me that he's pregnant with my pup?" his voice was calm and he gave me a hopeful look.
"Was." I gave him a hardened gaze. "He was pregnant of your pup. Going two months."
"What do you mean, "was"? He aborted my pup?! What the hell is wrong with that faggot! Im gonna kill him!" He yelled. The people in the room looked at him in pity and fear.
"Damn you!" I stood up and pointed a finger on him. "That was your mate! And he was pregnant of your heir. And you already killed him! HE'S DEAD! KEITH IS DEAD!" I screamed. "Its your fault. Its your fault. Its your fault." I sobbed.
"W-what?"
"This .. this morning. I know, it was you who posted his photos. He saw them." I looked at him and continued. "All his life, he never felt loved. His father physically abused him. His mother left him for another man. He doesn't have friends. He was bullied in school. But he never gave up. He still came to school even if he's bruised, beaten, hungry. He just wanted to live a normal life. He loves to study. He loves to learn new things." I sobbed when I remembered him telling me his story. "The first time I saw him, he was limping. He caught a glimpse of you and he started hyperventilating. He passed out then. When he woke up, he was trembling in a corner telling me not to hurt him. Do you know how much it hurts to see him like that?! No! You don't! Because you kept on tormenting him! You let everyone call names on your mate! You bashed his head on his locker many times! You laughed when you saw them kicking him! You were happy when you saw him trembling in fear whenever he saw you! You violated him, sexually harassed him . You broke him. His dignity. His hope to live. You took it away from him." I cried harder. "I tried to help him the best that I can. He refused so many times because he didn't want to be a bother. I tried to save him from the beatings he got from all of you, but everytime I try to go, you took him away and someone distracts me to come to him. It was your doing, I know that." The regret and pain stabbed my chest and I cried harder. When I looked up, the tear-stained faces of the people to bullied Keith greeted me. "You don't have the right to cry for him!" I yelled. "It was all of you who killed him.". I ran to my car and continued crying.
I heard a few knock and looked out. Storm was knocking on my window.
"Where is my mate?"
"He's your mate-no-more.". I told him.
"Tell me where he is."
"Why? What for?"
"I want to see him." He showed me a painful look but I didn't believed it.
"Why? To see how he killed himself? To confirm that he's dead? To give him a look of pity? Get lost, Storm. He doesn't need you." I gave no emotion on my voice to let him know how serious I am. I will not let those persons who hurt him see him. "I'll be back tomorrow to take my things. Im quitting my job. Don't worry. Your secret will be safe." I turned on my engine and drove back to the hospital's morgue.

(28-05-'17)