24

Y'all ready to get shook? (:

Levi and I shared a laugh at the childhood story he had just shared with me.

It turned out that he was a pretty nice guy with a good sense of humor. He had me laughing the entire time we talked and I was actually enjoying myself at this party.

He stopped laughing and his smile began to fade away as he stared at me. I arched my eyebrows in confusion, confused on why he was looking at me that way.

"What?" I questioned.

"You have a pretty ass smile" he said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Thank you"

"How are you still single?" He asked bringing the red plastic cup up to his lips before taking a sip.

"Honestly, I don't know. I usually just curve every guy that tries to talk to me, unless I'm actually attracted to him. And I guess I haven't came across many boys that I'm attracted to"

I thought about Jahseh when I spoke. I hadn't seen him in a whole hour and I was wondering what him and stokeley were inside getting into.

I didn't feel the need to tell Levi about Jahseh because 1- we weren't even dating. If we were, I probably wouldn't have been out here talking to Levi lead along letting Jahseh do whatever it was that he was doing inside that party without me being around.

"So you're attracted to me?"

"Who said I was attracted to you?"

"We'll you haven't curved me yet, so"

"I mean you're cute I guess" I shrugged trying to hide my smile.

"I guess"

Just as soon as I was about to say something back, we heard a bunch of noises coming from the inside of the house. People that were in the pool and outside around us began rushing into the house to see what the shouting was about.

Since this was Levi's house, he got up to go see what was going on as well and I followed close behind, simply to make sure Jahseh and stokeley were alright.

Walking into the slide door, most of the hype was coming from the kitchen.

Levi and I pushed through people to get to the kitchen and when we got inside, there was a crowd of teenagers standing around to what seemed to be a fight.

Everyone was jumping around with phones and camera flashes from videos they were recording.

Levi and I pushed our way up to the front until we finally got a view on who was fighting.

Some taller guy with a small afro was fighting a shorter guy who had little dread locks in his head. What caught my attention was the two different colors of his hair and that's when I realized the boy he was fighting, was Jahseh.

And from the looks of it, Jahseh was winning mainly because he was on top of the boy sending multiple blows to the bridge of his nose, while the boy at the bottom struggled to fight back.

Two other boys ran up to the fight and sent hard blows to side of Jahseh's head and face, knocking him off of the losing boy.

When Levi realized who the boys were, he ran over to the fight and joined the boys who were now jumping Jahseh.