Chapter 26

Congratulations you amazing human people! We reached 15k!!!!
Here's 6 chapters, fuck this was hard.

Aiden's P.O.V

"Come on Aiden." Julian shouts from the kitchen. I groan as I pull the covers further over my head, he'd been calling me to get out the bed for the past hour. "I'm serious."

"Let me sleep." I groan when I feel the bed dip slightly.

"I have plans, come on." He says tugging at the covers that hid me. "Fine." He says when I don't give in. My eyes shoot open when a pillow crashes into my head, I sit up quickly to get another strike straight to my face as Julian continues hitting me with a wide smile. I grab him by the waist as I pull him laughing body inbetween my legs before throwing the pillow away from his hands. He continues to laugh as I attack his weak spots, finding out that Julian's actually pretty ticklish.

"Stop!" He exclaims as he squirms around in my hold laughing at the top of his lungs, I decide to be merciful and stop letting the guy breath. He throws his head back on my shoulder as he gasps desperately for air with a smile plastered to his face. His breathing slowly settles as I wrap my hands around his waist resting my head on his shoulder, his bright eyes meet mine as we stare at each other for a while. Suddenly, he takes my lips in his making me hum in satisfaction as he turns slightly giving me better access, he uses his tongue to flick my bottom lip teasingly as he smiles against my lips I open up instantly allowing him to explore my mouth thoroughly. Shockwaves of desire emits from both of us as sparks fly at the connection, our mouths move in sync as our tongues dance happily. I let my hand slide down as I knead his growing member through his pants as the kiss quickly grows more intense.

"Aiden." Julian warns breaking the kiss. "W-we can't."

"Why won't you let me touch you?" I ask as I transfer my hands up his shirt, gliding my fingers up his chest as he takes a deep breath. He didn't want to shower together last night and even when we came back to the room he wouldn't let me do anything, saying we had to get enough sleep and went straight to bed.

"Because I have p-plans." He stutters slightly when I brush my fingers over his already erect nipples. "With times."

"How long do we have?" I ask watching him slowly unravel as I press kisses to his neck as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"L-like forty..ahhhh!" He moans out when I lick the back of his ear, I had better access to his weak spots in this position that I was starting to like more and more.

"That's more than enough." I say smiling against his skin before letting my hands sink into his pants after i quickly unbuckle them.

"Aiden." He warns again as his eyes stare at me now slightly dazed.

"Yes love." I say taking his erect member in my hands making him gasp silently.
He never responds, his eyes shutting tightly as I start to stroke him slowly. I continue to attack his skin with my lips as I plant kisses along his neck, worshipping him completely as my hands work on him slowly. He shudders when I scrape my teeth against his shoulder blade before pressing my thumb on his tip making him moan loudly.

"A-Aiden.." He stutters as I bring one of my hands up to his nipple again, squeezing it and rubbing it as I steadily stroke his pulsing member.

"I love when you same my name." I whisper into his ear, the action making him shiver as his breathing becomes disheveled.