Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 1

"Isn't it pretty Somi?" Shinae praised as I pulled on the dress.

"It was on the rack, not on me." I mumbled making sure she didn't hear. Shinae was buying me a new outfit for tonight since I was going to stay over Jungkook's and Taehyung's tonight and tomorrow. I promised Shinae that I would be back Sunday, she said it was fine since her and John would be on their weekend business trip together. Jiho and the others would come only for the dinner tonight but after words they would go back home. I was fine with them coming for dinner since I guess now I can call them family.

"How about something more simple?" I question walking back into the dressing room. I changed back into my regular clothes before walking back outside to look for a outfit. It took me awhile but finally I found the perfect outfit for me. A short navy and white strip tee with a black skirt. Jiho found me some long black socks that went well with a pair of shoes Shinae found for me.

 Jiho found me some long black socks that went well with a pair of shoes Shinae found for me

In total I thought my outfit fit me just right. It wasn't over the top, yet still looked good. I thanked Shinae a million times before we left the shop. I placed my old clothes in the bag as I changed into the new outfit. It's so perfect!

"Is that him?" Jiho tapped my shoulder as I saw Jungkook waiting outside the mall. I found myself smiling as I ran over to him with the shopping bag in my hand. He didn't see me at first so instead I tapped him on the shoulder. Before he could turn around I ducked behind him making him confused. I could hear Shinae laugh a little as I popped up from behind Jungkook.

"You weirdo." Jungkook laughed patting my head. I growled a little as I crossed my arms.

"I'll see you around six then." Jiho waved at me before walking the other way with Shinae. I waved at them goodbye as Jungkook did the same.

"Love you!" Shinae shouted. That's a little strange. I thought.

"So we have you for the whole weekend?" Jungkook asked as we started heading towards his car.

"Until Sunday. Yep." I laughed looking around the area we were in. It was making me smile as I saw the sun shinning brightly and people looking happy. The car ride to the house was pretty good expect for the fact that Jungkook must have asked me over a hundred questions including has any of the brothers tried anything, is my two step sisters nice. Anything you could imagine he asked. But once I got inside our old house Taehyung hit me with the same questions maybe even more.

"How about a hello first?" I laughed as I placed my bag down.

"My little sister!" Taehyung cried out swinging his arms around me. I rolled my eyes before hugging him back. I am going to admit, I miss them both so much. After Taehyung let me go I placed my purse down on the kitchen counter pulling out my father's birthday gift.

"You going to open it tonight?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, after I blow out my candles." I smiled looking at the envelope.