Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 2

"I hope so far your birthday is okay." Jungkook said as he reached over grabbing my hand. I smiled at him squeezing his hand tightly. It's more then okay.

"It's amazing. Thank you guys for being the coolest friends I could have ever dreamed for." I replied staring into Jungkook's eyes. My heart is beating way uncontrollably.

"So are we no longer siblings?" Jungkook teased leaning over the table. You really wanna play? Okay.

"Do you kiss every sister you have?" I asked trying hard not to laugh. Got you!

"Wait, no!" Jungkook snapped jerking away. I started laughing knowing I bet him. One for me. Zero for Jungkook.

"Okay present time!" Taehyung shouted grabbing my hand. He started jerking me into the living room where the presents laid. My eyes scanning around as I noticed maybe around fifteen presents. Wow.

"Who's first?" Younji shouted as she looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes.

"I guess you since you two are best friends!" Taehyung shouted back smiling from ear to ear. Younji almost screamed in excitement as she ran around grabbing her two bags. I laughed as I sat down on the couch watching her run around like a crazy person.

"The first bag is from your favorite clothing store. I saw this piece and new you had to have it." Younji smiled as I opened the bag. My mouth feel open as I pulled out a white leather jacket. Man she knows my style! I absolutely love this!

 Man she knows my style! I absolutely love this!

"Wow, thank you Younji. I really love this." I held the jacket close to me as I reached over hugging her tightly.

"And the other bag is from Lisa, she said she was sorry that she couldn't come. Her mom had a job overseas and she's stuck watching her little brother." Younji pushed over the other bag as she placed her bag on the side of the couch. I opened the second bag for my mouth to drop once again. In front of me was a pair of shoes me and Lisa saw online.

 In front of me was a pair of shoes me and Lisa saw online

"I can't believe she really remembered these." I smiled squeezing the shoes.

"Okay me next!" Taehyung shouted running over with a dark green a red bag. I laughed as I sat the shoes down getting ready for what ever Taehyung had. I'm scared, it could be something still alive, or something science hasn't discover yet. But my eyes went wide as I saw a purse in the bag.