Baby

Hargi_Glasses I made it!!!!!!!!  I finally wrote this freaking long awaited chapter!
_______________________________________
"Ma'am, I'm sorry but only one person is allowed inside the room during the birth. The others may come in once the child is born." The nurse scanned her eyes across the rather large crowd in the tiny hospital room.
"Of course. I'm sorry guys, but I want Jamie in here."
"Of course Ari. We'll be back soon."
After 1 hour, some language I'd have to apologize for later, and a LOT of pain, I heard the most beautiful sound I've ever heard and grinned up at Jamie.
She was weighed and measured before I got to hold her. She was 17 inches long and weighed in at 8 pounds.
"Are you ready to hold her? " The nurse asked.
"Yes absolutely!" She placed he run my arms and the feeling was indescribable. It felt like the other piece of my heart was reattached.  She settled and stopped crying immediately in my arms.
"Jamie.. " I looked up at him with tears in my eyes to see that he too was crying. "We made this. You and I created this beautiful being. " He put his arm around my neck. "Yes we did."
Jamie got up to bring in the rest of his family and my sister. Lots of hugs,  laughs, tears, and photos happened.
After everyone congratulating me and looking at my baby, they eventually went home and left me and Jamie at the hospital. Kaia slept in a crib near the bed and Jamie slept in my hospital bed with me. I was so lucky to have him and now Kaia in my life.
2 days later I was finally discharged and we brought our baby home.  About a week after bringing her home, on a Friday,  I got her to sleep and sat on the couch. When Jamie Sat down too I laid against him, and them just started crying. And I couldn't stop. And he held me and asked me what was wrong and I just cried.

What was wrong?