Chapter 27

Julian's P.O.V

"So you have two options here." I say as driving out of the hotel. "We can either start with the best thing I have planned for the day and work our way down or we can work our way up."

"Up." He says flipping through the car's radio channels.

"Okay, then we have a long drive ahead of us." I say making him groan loudly.

"What do you classify as long?" He asks wearily.

"An hour or two." He groans once again making me laugh. "Stop complaining."

"At least I'm not blindfolded." He says pushing his seat further back.

"Like if you wouldn't love that." I reply making him chock on literally nothing as he starts coughing, sitting up quickly with wide eyes. I laugh at his reaction swerving the car a bit as I clenched my stomach from the continuous stream of laughter I was emitting.

"Shut up Julian, I can't hear the music." He says awkwardly before turning up the radio and curling into a ball so I couldn't see his face.

------

"We're almost there." I say following the trail that was barely visible on my large map.

"Why don't you use the map on your phone?" Aiden groans as he jumps over a fallen tree.

"I don't have a phone." I say simply making him freeze as he turns to face me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me as I push past him and keep walking. We'd been walking through the woods for about half an hour now, surprisingly Aiden was keeping his complaints to himself and mostly listened as we walked. The rushing of water made me smile to myself as we broke through the dense trees to a cliff top.

"Finally!" I exclaim happily as I look over the cliff to see a large mass of water below.

"Nice." Aiden says lying through his teeth as he looked around skeptically.

"First thing on the list, Cliff Diving." I say pushing him towards the edge, he looks at me before glancing over the edge and whistling before stepping back.

"That's a long way down." He says with eyes filled with excitement. Aiden was the kind of 'live on the edge' type of guy so I knew he'd love this.

"I know." I say with a smile. I wasn't a fan of things liked this, but his excitement was oddly contagious, I felt myself getting a little excited at the thought.

"Together?" he asks as I fold up the map and stuff it into my pocket

"Nope." I say running back a little. "See you at the bottom." I say before running off the edge while flipping him off. I flip once before I dive straight into the icy water, sending a thrilling wave of excitement throughout my body before I swim back up. I thread the water looking up to see Aiden with a large smile on his face as he looked down at me. "You coming?"
He laughs before disappearing from my sight, I swim back a bit when I hear a loud warrior cry before Aiden jumps off the cliff with a smile so big it could tear his face. He disappeared into the water landing not too far away from me, I wait for him to reappear as the water slowly settles.