7. I'm good and I'm better.

Song: I'm better by Missy Elliott *_*

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY! And reading this chapter! And having Internet! And having Wattpad! And existing!!!!! I appreciate your existence!
(Also if anyone knows where I can find a Dean Winchester for myself that would be great!)

(Had to re-upload because it didn't upload right :P)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ALEXANDER DIMITRIOU'S POV:

*Earlier that morning*

She was so... The way her lips blazed against mine and the way she fit in my arm like a custom made human just for me. Her voice was just... perfect.

I wasn't telling her my name because I liked the way she looked all rilled up, not knowing something. Her eyes showing a mixture of anger and mischief.

But that kiss... I never got a boner from just a kiss. I'm feeling my blood rush downstairs just by the thought of her. I wanted her.

Shaking my head I went to Zach's room which was basically an office for all our meets. Why you ask? It looks cool.

I needed to get the art peices those Snake heads stole before it reaches the black market. Auctioning the art at my hotels is like my side business, which ironically makes more money than the latter. Genius really.

"Zach I need you to-" what the hell is she doing her? Kissing him? Or is it the morning after!? Judging by the clothes which are two sizes smaller no man could've stayed away. Hell even I had to stop myself from barging in her room.

This enraged me, made want to fúck her senseless and make her realise who she could've had.

Oh fúck!

I can't do this she has to be out of my sight. I stop myself from running my hands in my hair, not wanting to ruin the style.

"Out."

Fúck maybe this was too harsh... Why can't I do anything normal around this little monster, I sighed.

Of course we had to argue about everything and anything.

After Zach interrupted our little glare session a quick thought ran through my mind- how would it feel like if she was mine- but that was just a quick thought. That's it.

~~~

Aw shit.

They knew we were coming! As I thought of ways to get in and not die I heard shuffling in my earpiece. "Zach?" I asked.

"Okay so if all want to stay alive and complete your mission I'm hoping you can put your male ego aside and do as I say for....seven minutes." I heard Ariana speak a mile a minute. What is she upto now.

I hesitated a little, but something was better than nothing. "Go on."

"Yayyy!!! Now Zach switch on the thermal mode....woaaahh lot of people there with you in there Mr. Stranger. Okay now I'll call everyone's name and wave your hand so we can give you further instructions. Steve you first- Oh hi there you look yellow hehe"

"Michael your turn...you know this might be the only moment you might listen to me I just wanna feel this moment!"

"Ariana" Michael growled.

"Ummmhhmmm Yaaaas bítch I'm feeling myself!"

"Now..........." She paused.

Silence feel upon us.