Prologue

"Loving you, my darling, has been the biggest adventure of all."

| Prologue |

Her hair smelled like roses. Her eyes held wisdom beyond her years. She possessed a beauty beyond measure. Her voice was melodic; it was a song to my ears. She was carefree; she was smart; she was passionate; she was mine.

I craved her. I craved her in ways that I couldn't even explain. I craved her innocence; I craved her optimism; I craved her love.

She possessed an ability to bring me out of my darkness. I had been swallowed by the demons of my past to a point of no return. She took me out and showed me light. She had been an angel sent from the gods above.

I was happy; I laughed; I wanted, hell I was wanted.

She brought me love, lust, and happiness. She was my euphoria. My adoration for her was deep and real. We were wired to love, her and I. We were wired for one another. The stars were alined for one another. She was mine, and I was hers. Passionate, intense, fervent love was all that we had.

But now she is gone and I have been left with the haunting of my demons.

--

A/N: Vote + Comment!

*This is fiction. Remember that the thoughts and feelings of a character does not represent my own beliefs. I'm not going to sensor a characters thoughts or development so that you're not offended. It's a book...fiction... I refuse to put a sensor on creativity. I hope you can respect and understand that. If you don't like it, then don't read it. But please- don't give up on the book as a whole because you don't agree with what a character says or does.