Knotted Up Strings

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
Your POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————Your POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

"Take that back right now," Ciel demands, a fire sparking at his tongue to show his anger and frustrations— The tone, sharp and unforgiving of the things the butler had said. Sebastian looks on at his master and ever so innocently asks,

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like you taunting me!" The boy spits back, his embers stoked to a full blown blaze at the man's insolence. Sebastian remained calm as he spoke, though there was a touch of annoyance rearing it's head as his words progressed.

"Master, earlier you informed me you had business to take care of. This business of yours, did it include endangering yourself? In a misguided effort to rewrite the past, I mean?" Ciel narrowed his eyes at him as he continued on. "Do you remember what you said at the Frost Fair about your body, about your ring? What you said was both were shattered and reborn, that you no longer had any fear of being broken yourself." Well, this is all well and good, but I'm having a full blown panic attack here! Their tension hardly even reached me as my mind raced at an impossible pace, screaming scoldings at myself.

'Y/N, you dumbass! Of all the times you could've dropped him, it had to be now?!' It probably happened when I covered my ears to block out those stupid masks. They were just so loud, I couldn't think about anything else. Now, Teddy's lost in this maze of a mansion with a creepy ass doll and his army of even more creepy ass dolls on the loose!

"I remember. You don't need to remind me." Sebastian looked as though he'd add something else but cut himself short when the faint sound of a music box caught his ears, the eerie voice of Drossel following with the lyrics of London Bridge.

"Build it up with iron and steel.
Iron and steel.
Iron and steel.
Build it up with iron and steel,
My fair lady." Ciel acted quick, moving away from the door and getting into a defensive stance before the dolls could come bursting through. I too had jumped and faced their way.

"They seem to have defeated Grell," the earl says in surprise, the slightest hint of fear invading his visible, blue eye as Sebastian calmly walked to his side.

"Interesting. They appear to be controlled by the singing of that song. In which case," folding his hands in front of him, the butler begins to sing, confusing the shit out of his master.

"Iron and steel will bend and bow.
Bend and bow.
Bend and bow.
Iron and steel will bend and bow,
My fair lady." As the dolls swayed their heads mechanically from side to side Sebastian took action, jumping behind them and snapping the neck of the blonde one in front. Metal screeches with the action, the head barely hanging on by a thread as he continues on, singing until all the dolls have broken their necks in the same fashion. At the conclusion, the butler bows before Ciel with a smug look on his face.