october 23

will;

miss stirling says i should appreciate the small things in life.

like birds chirping or the rain.

i feel like i should.

i appreciated the small things during history.

i appreciated mr. jefferson's will power to teach such a class full of horny, moody teenagers, even if his payment is low.
i appreciated the sunlight coming through the window.
i appreciated how neat the history book looks.
i appreciated             's laughter.
i appreciated his smile.
i appreciated his existence.

i appreciated god sending such an angel like him to earth.

t.r.j

„"„

josh has ben keeping the flowers inside his locker all day. he brought a bottle with water to keep them somewhat alive.

he walks around the school with them, getting weird looks from everyone. he ignores them.

tyler is already in room c when he gets there. "hey, josh." the young boy soon notices the flowers his classmate is holding. "are those for collette?"

as josh sits next to him, setting his backpack aside, he shakes his head. "they're for you. thought you might like to have pretty flowers in your life."

"t-they're f-for me?! oh my god! josh, you didn't have to! they're lovely!"tyler whisper-shouts since they can get kicked out of the library if they're too loud.

the young boy takes them and looks at them from all angles. finally, he smells them. and boy do they smell amazing. mrs. patrick's flowers sure are the best in the whole universe.

"thank you. they're beautiful."

"just like you,"josh mumbles.

"what?"

"nothin'!"he clears his throat,"we probably should get back to the project."

tyler puts the flowers on his side of the table. the huge smile on his face doesn't seem to go away. and probably won't. "okay. now, where were we?"

josh is so happy right now. he has finally made his crush truly smile. he's one step closer to his goal.

a pretty flower bouquet for an angel of a boy.

{🌹💌🌹}

is this book going too fast? idk

we are like 30ish chapters in so it's about time

-alaska x