Imagine for @simplymashton

Tallies POV

"I can so beat you at this game! It's Mario Kart and I am the master of this game!" I shout enthusiastically at my brother, Ashton. He thinks he can beat me at Mario Kart. Hello, come back to reality Ash, I'm better than you at this.

"No, you can't. I'm older and I have played it longer! I can completely beat you" He says with his game face on

"You're one bro" I say and sit on the couch with my game controller ready to beat him but then his phone dings.

"What is it now?" I question rolling my eyes

"How about we come back to this later? I have to go somewhere and you're coming with me. I'm not leaving my 15 year old sister alone at home" He says seriously so I know he's not joking. 

"Ok sure. Give me 5 minutes, I'm just going to go and change my clothes" I run up the stairs and to my room. I pick out a tank top with flowers on it and pair it with blue shorts. I let my light pink hair down from a pony tail and put on some mascara on my brown eyes. I look myself in the mirror once more and decide I'm ready. Grabbing my phone again, I run down the stairs to see Ashton all ready.

"Here. Put your shoes on, we have to get going" He says while texting somebody on his phone. I take my shoes from him and put them on. 

"Lets go Ash. I'm all ready" I nudge him and he just smiles and grabs his keys and we go out to the garage, sitting in the car as he turns it on. We put on some music and just relax while he drives.

Ashtons POV

The truth is that Tallie needs a physical and I totally forgot what time it was but then Niall, my friend and her doctor texted me, saying that her physical is in half an hour. Lets just say Tallie does not like doctors. Niall and I comfort her every time she has a physical because she gets frustrated and scared. 

I pull up to the clinic and look at her, just to notice that she fell asleep on the way here. I open her door and carry her to the clinic and wake her up with Niall.

"Hey love wake up" Niall says to her. Since she wasn't in too much of a deep sleep, she groans a little but opens her eyes and sits up immediately. 

"Why is Niall here? Are we in the clinic?" she questions confused and rubs her eyes.

"Yea Tallie we are. You just need a quick physical and that's all. Then we'll go home and you can have ice cream and the junk food you want" I bribe her

"Don't kill her by letting her eat all that" Niall says and rubs his forehead just imagining us eating very very unhealthy food. 

"Ni, I won't eat thaaat much unhealthy food" Tallie laughs and hops off the table.

"Where are you going missy?" Niall asks

"Oh you seriously thought I was going to let you do this physical. Ha no! jokes on you!" She says and runs out the door. I immediately run after her but Niall stops me.

"Why are you stopping me? We have to stop her!" I say frustrated.

"It's okay, I expected this to happen and so that's why there is a nurse bringing Tallie back to us right now" As soon as he finished his sentence, a nurse brought Tallie in and sat her down on the bed where Niall and I surrounded her. Tears were rolling down her cheek as she tried to get off the table.

"Let me goo" She whines and tries  to kick.

"Hey hey hey, now you have to calm down for me love. Just breathe normally with me. You're okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. I'm just going to check your temperature, blood pressure, measure you, weigh you, listen to your breathing and heart, check your throat, eyes, ears, and stomach. It sounds long but it won't be" Niall reassures her. 

"Promise it won't hurt?" She whispers.

"Promise" Niall and I say as I wipe her tears and hold her hand so she can squeeze it when she feels uncomfortable.

"Okay lets get this over with" Talie whispers and takes a deep breath to calm herself down. 

"First, lets measure your height and weight. Come here. We can do it right here" He says and we follow him. She takes off her shoes and Niall records her height and weight and then we follow him back into the exam room.

"Blood pressure and temperature okay?" Niall asks her and she just nods and lets him do his thing.

"Just going to listen to your heart and then your breathing. Nothing scary okay?" Niall reassures. She nods and lets him use his stethoscope to listen to her heart. 

"Just 3 deep breaths and then breathe normally" Niall instructs and Tallie obeys. After, he's done listening to her heart and lungs, he grabs thing thing with a flashlight on it and comes near her.

"I am just going to look inside your ears. This shouldn't hurt" Niall says and Tallie nods. Niall checks her ears and declares them normal. 

"Look at Ashton" He says and checks her eyes.

Nialls POV

After checking her eyes and ear, it was time to check her throat.

"Say aah and open your mouth wide okay?" I ask her once again.

"I don't like this part. Can we please skip it?" She pleads

"I'm so sorry honey but we have to do this. It will just be 5 seconds" I reassure her. A tear slips from her eye but she quickly wipes it away. She nods anyway and does as I told her to. I quickly check her throat and see nothing wrong so I move on to checking her stomach.

"Lay down for me" I tell her and she shakes her head no

"Come on, this part won't hurt at all" Ashton says and holds her hands then pushes her shoulders down so shes laying down on the table. I warm my hands up and slowly push around on her stomach as she holds Ashtons hand.

"All done" I say and she gives me a high five. Just as she was about to get up from the bed, a nurse knocks on the door and brings the 3 shots that I requested. Ashton knew about this but we didn't tell Tallie because she would've done everything to avoid them. 

"Just one more thing" I tell her. She looks at the tray the nurse just brought and sees the 3 shots and immediately starts crying.

"I know you're scared but everything will be okay. It will hurt but not as much as you think it will, I promise" Ashton says as he pulls her in a hug and rubs her back. I get a wipe and wipe her shoulder with it where I'm going to administer the shots. 

"Just look at Ash" I tell her while she was still crying. Ashton has to pull her head into the crook of his neck. I quickly give her the 2 shots while she yells "No no no".

I wipe her other shoulder and administer the last shot quickly so she can sop crying and relax.

"All done. Nothing more. no more needles" I tell Tallie. She looks around and sees no more shots and believes me. She nods and gets up from the table and hugs Ashton, just wanting to go home.

"Thanks Ni, I'll see you later" Ashton says trying to calm Tallie down which she does after about 2 minutes. 

"Bye Tallie, not a lot of junk food please" I request. She smiles through her tears and nods while laughing a little bit. 

Gosh today was a long day!

AN: I hope you enjoyed this imagine :)