Chapter 5- Everyday life in England

(WARNING: Expect my senseless British propaganda.)

My appointment was early in the day and before I knew it lunch time had arrived. "So Dr Infinity gave you these to get rid of the dreams?" Cara holds up a small bottle of Valium medication.

"Yeah, it's supposed to help with nightmares." I explain taking the bottle from her and placing it in my jacket pocket. For the day we've taken the 'tube' to London. "The underground is very impressive here." Myrda remarks as we get off the train.

"I suppose it is." I smile looking at the sign that says 'South Kensington' "I've also heard the Museums here are great." (You're God damned right!) 

"We should definitely visit the Natural History museum first. That's my favourite." Myrda begs hugging onto my arm. "Oh, yeah. I forgot you're English aren't you?" I grin.

"Yeah I am. I just think the building itself and the discoveries inside it are amazing, it's almost two hundred years old and still looks great. Almost like my mother." At the last bit I spit out a bit of my coffee. "Excuse me." I say.

"Dragons like me age really slowly compared to most over races. My mother is two hundred and fifty six years old and looks like she's in her late twenties by human standards." She winks at me "That means when Cara is in her sixties I'll still be young and hot." She whispers in my ear.

"Well actually. Although our youthfulness is not like dragon's since we moult our age slows down. Although it doesn't actually extend our lifespan." Cara explains causing me to sigh. 

"Are we really going to discuss non human species biology right now?" I ask getting slightly annoyed with their argumentative attitudes. "Myrda started it." Cara states sending them both into a fit of arguing.

"You're like a pair of kids!" I hiss silencing them both. Their faces turn sulky because I shouted.

"Don't shout at us Master." Cara pouts.

"If you stop behaving like children I'll stop teaching you like children." I grit my teeth. "I could never marry someone so immature." I turn around and smirk.

What? Did you think I was the usual mindless anime protagonist? You were wrong! Who am I talking to? Shrugging my shoulders I carry on with Cara and Myrda in tow. Surprisingly there are a lot of non humans walking around London. On their own. A few however are walking with partners. I can only assume that they're in relationships.

(If you're wondering why I made England like this it's because here we seem to make these sorts of decisions a lot. Giving women the vote, freeing slaves and so on. Now you may carry on. Also it's been about a year since I've been to the Museum so I don't know what is currently hanging in the main hall. So I'm going with Dippy. Who I love very very much.)

-Baby Time skip-

Upon getting into the museum through the massive queue outside inside the huge skeletal body of a Diplodocus occupies a large space inside the main hall. "They're kind of like dragons if you think about it." Cara states convinced by the idea.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Dinosaurs. Well like mythological dragons not Myrda."Cara explains.

"What do you mean?" Myrda pouts "Y/N thinks I'm scary don't you." She pushes out her chest, perhaps trying to seem scary but succeeding only in showing me her breasts. "Sure." I say in an attempt to please her.

"If he's scared of you how will he marry you?" Cara whispers not so quietly to Myrda causing her eyes to widen. "You're not really scared of me are you babe?" She begs pulling on my arm.