Imagine for @19fischerss

Harrys POV

My daughter Shay came down the stairs when me and the boys were hanging out and she measles her way on the couch. 

"Hi honey. Nap good?" I ask. 

"Mhm" she nods and lays her head on my arm and takes raspy breaths.

"Can you breathe okay?" I ask knowing about her congenital heart disease.

"Yea yea. It was a false alarm" She says. 

"Wanna watch this movie with us?" Louis offers and she says yes to it so we all get on the couch and watch the movie that Louis picked out for us. 

"Dad.." I hear Shay whisper.

"Hm, what?" I ask and she just looks at me and goes into a huge coughing fit not being able to breathe. 

"It is happening. We have to get you to the hospital. Just stay calm. Try to relax" I assure her. She is going to be in good hands because the boys and I are doctors so we can easily treat her. I pick her up in my lap and take her out to the car as Liam gets in the front seat and drives to the hospital fast.

"Dad.." She says again

"Honey we will be there soon. Breathe with me.. come on" I instruct her and take huge exaggerated breaths. She tries to copy me but fails.

"Drive faster Liam. She really can't breathe!" Niall panics. 

"Stay calm. It will be okay" I whisper to him. Soon, we reach the hospital and I carry Shay to the bed in the ER and hook her up to the heart rate monitor and to the oxygen machine. I put the oxygen mask on her face immediately so she can regain her breath. 

"Good job baby. Just breathe through this. You can do it" I encourage her as she breathes through the mask. After she regains her breath, she turns to me and whispers

"Thanks dad and you guys, I dont know what happened. I'm sorry for the trouble" 

"Hey, you are no trouble!" Niall says sternly. 

"I am just going to listen to your breathing once again and if it sounds fine, we will prescribe you an inhaler that oyu can use when you have to encounter with these emergent situations" Louis says and uses his stethoscope to listen to Shays heart and lungs

"She's still regaining her breath, lets let her do that and then we can run some tests after too to see if this condition is worsening" He says. We all nod and sit down beside Shay.

"What if we hook her up to a breathing treatment right now?" Liam suggests. We all agree and hook Shay up to that so it'll be easier for her to regain her breath. 

"Just keep taking deep breaths through this" I hand her the thing and she obeys.

Soon she regains her breath and we go home and monitor her very closely. Even though she has a congenital heart disease, it doesn't mean she can't do normal things, she just has to be more careful. 

AN: Guys, I love to interact with my readers so leave me feedback. 

Also, I usually write at night but I have a couple of books to read about AP European History since I'm taking that next year so I'm tired and not writing tonight. I'm trying to write as fast as I can and still keep everyone satisfied. Thank you for being patient with me :)