Chapter 29

Julian's P.O.V

"The large firework display has been reported to indeed not be a government  approved display. The fireworks used are in fact said to be illegal in this country." The reporter lady says making me laugh from the bed as Aiden's laughter echoes from the kitchen.
I lower the volume of the local news as Aiden hands me a cup of black coffee as he drinks some sort of espresso.

"Thank you." I say as he presses a kiss to my forehead and slides into the bed besides me. I change the channel stopping on some medical drama called Grey's Anatomy, they were doing a marathon so it was going from the first episode.

"I've heard about this." Aiden says watching the screen intently. I drop the remote deciding to give it a chance as we both watched the screen intently.

*that sponge-bob voice*
Four hours later

"Dr.Bailey....." Aiden exclaims in disappointment as the episode ends making us both stare at the screen with wide eyes.

"We have to stop." I say switching the tv off and throwing the remote across the room before I could change my mind.

"It's so good though." Aiden whines.

"Exactly, we missed breakfast. It's almost lunch, we're turning into hermits." I say dragging myself out of the bed.

"What are we doing today?" He asks following behind me as we enter the bathroom, we already showered so at least that was done.

"Only one thing today and that's even in the evening so we're free to roam the hotel." I say brushing my teeth as he splashed his face with some water.

"Cool." He says before heading out while I throw on some sweats and one of his shirts, it seems like a new habit of mine but I couldn't help it. When I wore his clothes I felt like he was hugging me as I was engulfed by his lovely scent and that was a little guilty pleasure of mine.

"Have you seen my shades?" He asks as I walk into the room to see him flipping everything over as he searched the room desperately. I watch him with amusement as the glasses sit comfortably in his hair while he trashes the room in search of them.

"Aiden." I call walking towards him making him stop with frustration written across his face. He looks at me with troubles eyes as I pull the shades down onto his eyes while laughing to myself. He makes an o shape with his mouth as a faint blush floods his cheeks.

"Thanks." He says quietly before he does a quick glance over of my clothes. "The only thing I love to smell on you besides your scent is my own." He says making me take a step back.

"No. No. No." I say walking further back. "We are leaving this room." I say firmly grabbing my stuff and walking out of the room.

"I wasn't going to do anything." He defends running after me.

"Lies." I say pressing the elevator button. "Where you want to go first?"

"I don't know, is there a map, list, pamphlet...something?" He asks as we step into the large elevator with a few other people.

"I memorized it." I answer making him squint at me.

"Nerd." He mutters making me frown.

"Simpleton." I retort.

"Dimwit." He says stealing one of my usual insulting words.

"Asshat." I say biting my gums to hold back my oncoming smile. 

"Ignoramus." He retorts making my eyes widen. 

"Look at you, using words with more than two syllables." I applaud with a growing smile.