Chapter Five

~Jaymiee~

Getting back to sleep was the easy part, waking up after hearing seven different boys bang on your door at six in the morning is the hard part.
"Hurry up, I don't want to be late." Daniel's voice booms through my door as I pick up the skirt, shirt and jumper uniform that I had bought with Jaden and Jessie.
I wall downstairs with my shoes in my hand, my hair brushed and tied up, fully clothed and with four other boys bounding behind me. "Jaymiee! Good to see you this morning." Charlie pops out from behind me, almost scaring me to death.
"I don't know if it's good but I'm definitely awake now." I smirk at him, he moves his hands over his heart and pretends like he's been shot then goes over to a dark blue school bag and starts shoving things in.
"Are you ready yet?" Daniel moves towards me, his gaze making me feel uncomfortable. His green eyes wild and unsettling while his blond hair messy and oily.
"I don't have a bag." I say to him. He gives me a quick nod.
"That's alright, let's go." He dismissed, grabbing one of the number of car keys placed in a bowl, I follow behind him closely.
The weather was very cold and wet, the light rain making my jumper go fluffy. I see car lights flash before Daniel runs over and grabs the door, almost ripping it of as he flings it open. I run after him, quickly jumping in the passenger seat.
The interior of his red car smells like bleach and other cleaning chemicals, needless to say it was spotless. He leans over and scratches a brownish coloured spot off the windscreen in front of him before flicking the car on.
The drive was so silent I almost got a few extra minutes of sleep. Daniel's whole vibe is so different from the other boys, I guess the fact that I haven't talked with him before adds too my awkwardness. When we got into school, Jaden, Charlie, Jessie and a very tired looking Ricky are all sitting on a slick black car waiting for us. Daniel signals to the boys as he jumps out of the car walking towards where people trickle into the building, Charlie follows quickly behind Daniel leaving me to walk over to Jaden, Jessie and Ricky.
"Hey." I say, returning Jessie's hug and standing next to Jaden.
"You ready?" Jaden asks me, I laugh a little.
"Ready than I'll ever be." Jaden grabs my hand and pulls me towards the building, carrying two school bags.
I've never liked school. Being in large crowds, people judging you for the tinest thing, I hate it all. Being new doesn't help the situation and it doesn't look like being with the Rodger boys helps either.
Whispers about me fill the school as the three boys and I walk down hallway to our lockers.
He let's go of my hand then makes a right turn, I spot Daniel and Charlie in the crowd walking in the opposite direction. I quickly smile at them until Jaden's voice cuts through the noise of the crowd.
"This is your locker here." He points to one of the identical lockers them hands me a lock, "The password is just one so..." He gives me a nod then heads straight for one of the other lockers.

------- Major editing happening. The story line will remain the same but it will just be reworked. Read your own risk.

-----

Authors note :

REEEE

~Jess ♡♥♡♥