Forever.

It's been about 2 months and I can honestly say they have been the best of my life. No more feeling like something was wrong with me, I let my inhibitions go, I truly became the best me I could be. all this growth is amazing, I mean I was already intelligent and cute but I was lacking inner peace. To me that was the rose in the growth garden.

I did all of this with the LOML. I mean life was hitting me at 3000 mph from the second I met him but he weathered the storm with me while holding my hand and for that I am grateful. Smiley came and put a permeant smile on my face. That's daddy af forever.

Speaking of fathers. Me and mine have been in contact. I'm not ready to have him back in my life just yet neither is he ready to be but we are working and I'm glad he's trying. He moved back to his home city staying with family there while my mother puts her emotions together. I told her to be with him they had a genuine connection (like I got with my man so I don't want to ruin theirs) and the man is trying. The whole situation really did a number on her though. She felt she could have prevented it by being home more. She took it to the heart. She was shook at the thought of losing me even after it was clear I was not going to be lost. I understand that her trust isn't the best right now and my father will just have to deal.

My sister had her baby. A little (lot) premature but my nephew King is a healthy newborn. My parents were shook because the baby beat her to her announcement. Lol the dinner way the next day. My mother immediately decided she'd keep him while her and her boyfriend were in school with the condition they come every other weekend and they have him on breaks.

Ok enough back story because I'm excited about what's popping in this very moment.

"BABE TIE YOUR FUCKING BOWTIE AND COME TF ON" I yelled at smiley as me and are late for graduation. We have 5 minutes to get across town. "We going to be late regardless Tristan, chill tf out" he said brushing past me and out the door. He seems nervous but that don't mean he can drag his feet. WAIT. WHO TF IS TRISTAN? this nigga just used my name. no baby boy, no shawty, no bae no nothing.

"Bet" I said sitting in the passenger crossing my legs and opening twitter. "you mad huh" said smiley smirking and rolling his eyes. He drove the rest of the ride in silence.

I was going to keep tripping but we were there and I was hit with a wave of triumph just pulling up. So, I hopped on smileys back and started scatting kissing because we fucking made it. He was confused but he knows me so well he isn't even going to say nothing. When you got a lil baby with an attitude problem you know sometimes they go just as fast as they come.

Smiley carried me all the way from the car to the door. Then held it open for me. lol it's the little shit he does that make my shit skip a beat. We got seated very quickly and lowkey. The class was about 300 people and my last name was powers. I was on my phone unbothered af at the greatest moment of m classmate's lives. I didn't fw them so I'm just here for My Baby, Kay, and Kristian.

170 students later my row stood up. I was hype this is it. We walked and it was all in slow motion. 12 years or doing my best and I'm getting my credit. I was next I smile and prepared to emerge from the curtain and BOOM...... they skip me and call the bitch behind me wtf is going on. I was about to storm it but I didn't want to ruin graduation so I sat there pouting. Smiley was on the next line so I'm sitting there popping off to him.

I get hype though because my man was next up. However instead of his name I hear my own. He looks as me with an eyebrow up and I just shrugged and went out because they can only forget the king for so long. I walk out and the room is quiet, my mother, sister and kay are all on the stage. I smell a set up.

The principle speaks "Tristan powers is many things. To many for me be to list in fact. He was supposed to be valedictorian BUT Gina got that extra point on that project that tipped the scale. A simple end to a four-year battle. However, there is one thing Tristan is not and we are here today to present him with the opportunity to be it." I wait for him to say what that was but he just handed me the mic and stared

"And what is that?" I asked in confusion. At that moment, the spotlight hit somewhere behind me and I turn around to see Smiley on his knee doing what he does best, smiling.

"My husband" said Smiley

I was waved with emotions and thoughts. I mean I was going to say yes because we were already married in my head but I was experiencing too much to verbally speak. So, I shook my head and cried in joy instead. He took my hand looked me in the eye and slid the ring on. I forgot all about graduation and the 50000 people present as I stared into my forever and saw happiness. I'm sure people left, I'm sure people felt I snatched their moment but I didn't give .-5^2 a fuck because the only person that mattered was hugging me so tight I was lightheaded.

-End.

I know im trash for that ending I know. I thank you all for reading along with me. I wanted to end this book because.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... im dropping the first chapter to a new one on the 24. Im really excited to write this and even more exited to share it with you guys. This book gave me a feel for writing whole books instead of the long one shots I'm akin to. so, expect More drama, suspense and overall what I hope to provide a better reading experience.

No questions cause it's the end but I want y'all to critique the FUCK out of me!!