Chapter Seventeen

I was freaking out. Mr. William had locked Nate inside the classroom beside us and I could still hear his muffled yelling. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to open my mouth and scream at Mr. William, but I couldn't. I just couldn't move.
When Mr. William leaned back to face me, he licked his lips hungrily and I could see the lust in his eyes.
"Oh? Shocked?" Mr. William smirked as he grabbed my chin.
I just stared at him, terrified. He looked at my face and chuckled, saying that I had a cute face. He then leaned down, his lips so close to mine. And that was when my reflexes kicked in. I punched him square in the jaw while breathing heavily. I knew I was going to regret doing so as he looked at me with an unsatisfied and disappointed frown, rubbing his jaw.
"You wanna do this the hard way, huh?" he said, recovering his smirk. "I'll teach you."
I stared at him, cowering in fear. "N-no! Get away from me!" I tried to kick him this time but I made a very bad mistake by doing so. Mr. William caught my leg and pushed me to the ground. Now I knew I was gonna get it.
With my back facing him as I tried to get up, he took this advantage to grab both my arms that were supporting myself when getting up and tied them against my back with what felt like the material of a tie. And he wasn't done. When I looked back at him, I saw him with his suit unbuttoned and he had two more ties in his hand.
Apparently, I was also in a very indecent position. While my hands were tied against my back, my chin was on the ground, supporting my head and my ass was up in the air as if it was calling for someone to touch it.
I could feel my legs being tugged at as Mr. William tied them. And now, I was completely trapped. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. Shouting and screaming wouldn't help either because when I opened my mouth to scream for help, Mr. William used his last extra tie to tie it around my mouth so that I wasn't able to scream.
I started crying. How did this happen?
My tears were like a waterfall. They just wouldn't stop flowing.
"Even your crying face is cute," Mr. William chuckled, squatting in front of me.
I wanted to say something but all that was coming out of my mouth were muffled words as more tears poured out. I avoided Mr. William's gaze as he stared at me with a smirk.
Once he finally stood up, he went behind me and groped on my ass, feeling it. My eyes went wide as I shrieked into the tie. No! I don't want this! I mentally screamed.
"Holy shit, you have an amazing ass," Mr. William said as he continued feeling my ass.
    My world felt like it already crumbled into pieces. I just wanted to die.
    The room was filled with my muffled cries and begs. And of course, Mr. William ignored me and just continued to touch me. He lifted up my shirt and roamed his hands everywhere. I could feel his hands brushing against my stomach and then my nipples.
    I shuddered as I let out an uncontrollable muffled moan. I didn't need to look at Mr. William to know that he was smirking. He just continued pinching and rubbing my nipples as I tried my best not to moan, but I just couldn't control it.
    "What magnificent color your nipples are," Mr. William said seductively, brushing his thumb against my right nipple. I could feel his boner against my ass. "Your pink nipples go so well with your light-colored skin."
    I shook my head, dried tears stained on my cheeks as I shut my eyes. I didn't want any of this. I just wanted Nate to come and rescue me and for Mr. William to be fired.
    As he continued playing with my nipples, I was able to control my moans and kept silent as I squeezed my eyes shut. Mr. William definitely didn't like that as he stopped. I sighed in relief, but it didn't take long for me to shudder again and moan into the tie. Mr. William had his hands in my jeans, rubbing my clothed crotch. I couldn't help but moan out. I have never tried masturbating yet and my biology teacher was helping me!
    I just laid there and started crying again.
    Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
    I looked at the door, tears still running down my cheeks as I heard another knock. This time, a harsh one. Mr. William had no choice but to tidy himself up before walking towards the door and opening it.
    There stood Mrs. Vandelmen and Nate. Both of them had glares like eagles.
    "William, get the hell out of this classroom right now!" Mrs. Vandelmen screamed.
    Nate ran towards me, bumping into Mr. William on purpose and untied me, pulling me in his arms as he calmed me down. On the other hand, Mr. William was taken away by some policemen and I could hear his loud complains and groans.
    Mrs. Vandelmen rushed to our side and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Jone, are you all right? Were you hurt?" She checked for injuries and found nothing. Hearing her sigh in relief, I just gave her a small smile, assuring her that I wasn't hurt.
    "What the fuck did he do to you?" Nate asked, growling. Even though he asked, I knew that he knew what happened.
    Mrs. Vandelmen didn't bother about Nate's language for once as she felt as angry as him. I could see in her eyes that she still wasn't over about what happened. If I told her about what really happened in the classroom, I bet she would throw a desk against the whiteboard. Like I said, she was my favorite teacher for a reason. She cared deeply for me.
     "I-I'll tell you later when we get back to the dorm," I said, giving Nate a small smile.
    Nate sighed, hugging me close to his chest. "I'm just glad you weren't hurt . . ."
    Without looking at Mrs. Vandelmen, I knew that she was giving her usual bright and soft smile as she looked at us, feeling the need to hug us both. And she hugged us, telling us that we were a great pair of friends, caring for one another.
    Well, Mrs. Vandelmen, I should correct you. We're a great pair of lovers . . .