Chapter 19: Congratulations!!!

Tommy's Pov

I had gone out to go and get dinner for me and Libby since she wasn't feeling good. She was acting kind of weird today. I didn't know what to do when bursted out crying. It kinda freaked me out to be honest.

I mean sure Libby is emotional but she doesn't just cry, for no reason. I wasn't really sure how to feel about it, and then she got sick. Which worried me even more, because werewolves don't get sick.

I decided to go to the little cafe we had went to this morning and got us sandwiches and some chips. I wanted to buy something for Libby but figured I better get back to her since she was sick today.

I got back to the hotel and went to the elevator, I fumbled with my wallet and got the key card out and opened the door. I guess I had my mind link blocked off because when I entered our room a wave of emotions came over me.

I followed Libby's scent into the bathroom she was scared and crying but I didn't know why but I'd sure as hell kill anyone that made her this way. "Libby are you ok? I can feel your emotions through the link." I voiced worriedly

When I saw Libby in the corner tears rolling down her beautiful face and water coming out of the sink (I'm guessing her wolf was freaking out causing her powers to come out) it broke my heart.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked carefully. Stepping closer and sitting down next to her slowly so I wouldn't scare her more seeing as she was in a fragile state right now.

"I-I'm....pregnant..." she whispered quietly. Which I wouldn't have heard had it not been for my werewolf senses. That's great so why is she sad?

"That's great baby, I'm so happy for us!" I beamed, she looked up to me pulling her head up from her lap. "Your not mad? I didn't even know if you wanted kids so I didn't know if you'd be mad.... and it's so soon and I'm not ready to be a mother.." she stuttered out.

Why would I be mad at her? Of course I want kids and I know it's soon but she's going to be a great mom. I just don't understand why she'd be scared that I'd be mad.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked "I d-do-don't know I-I just." She barley got out before she started sobbing again.

I'm not good with tears and they freak me out honestly, I don't know how to comfort her or make her feel better. What do I do!??(A/N aww the big bad alpha is afraid of tears 😂)

I picked her up and walked back into our "room" and laid her down on the bed, and went back into the bathroom to turn off the water and put some towels down on the floor because knowing Libby she'd worry about it and get worked up about and I need her calm.

I walked back into the "room" and laid down next to her and pulled her to my chest and put my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent. "Libby I'm not mad I don't even know why you would think that." I murmured into her neck. "I love you and nothing will change that and if it possible a baby makes me love you even more." I said and I could tell she was calming down. "Why don't we head back tonight and we can always come back again for vacation, and make sure you really are pregnant and make sure the baby is healthy." I offered. "Ok." She agreed sniffling.

I kissed her forehead and got up and got our suitcases out of the closet type thing we have and set them on the bed. Libby went to our dresser (that hotels put in everyone's room) and got out our clothes out  and started putting them in our suitcases, while I went and got our bathroom stuff together.

An hour later after we packed and ate we loaded the car and went to the airport to fly home. As much as I loved going on this trip I was ready to be home and I could tell Libby was too. Especially with our new news, I figured she wanted some advice form her mom, Ash, and Dawn.

A little over 8 hours later

We finally landed Libby fell asleep less than half way through the flight and was still sleeping so I decided to carry her to the car because I figured she needed it after earlier.

When we got back to the house Libby had barley been up thirty minutes and was "mad" I didn't wake her up when we landed. We barley got out of the car when Ash came flying out the front door and engulfed Libby in a hug.

I grabbed our suitcase out of the trunk and handed one to Derek when he came out the door and walked to the car. Leaving Libby and Ash to catch up while I caught Derek up to speed. Wow a lot as happened in the past three days

**************************
Liv's Pov

I barley stepped out of the car when Ash engulfed me in a huge hug practically suffocating me. "Ash I can't breathe!" I fake wheezed. "Oh hush I missed you!! Oh and please please tell me you said yes to Tommy's proposal because if not I'm going to kill you!!!" She squealed.

"Calm yourself!! Geez!! And yes I did say yes so no need for killing... annnnnd.... I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant I took the test and it was positive..." I said as I held out my hand showing her the ring.

"OMG NO FLIPPING FRUIT LOOP WAY!!!" She squealed almost deafening me. Wow that girl can "scream".

"Yes flipping fruit loop way." I said using air quotes and quoting her causing a "lovingly" glare from Ash to be directed at me.

We finally went inside where Ash pulled me into her room to discuss everything that happened the past three days... which a lot has happened like holy shataki mushrooms and fries!!

Dawn came and joined us an hour later because she was out with Chase on a walk. So we filled her up to speed on what has happened where Dawn also let out a deafening sequel.

We were all laid out on Ash's bed watching Last man standing when Ash's door burst open revealing my mom and Tommy's mom.

"What's this about us becoming grandmothers and getting "new children" because you are getting married!! And didn't think to tell your own mother!!" My mom joked and Adeline laughed at her.

---------------------------------------------
Word count: 1354

---------------------------------------------Word count: 1354