Starlight (5)

"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind." Noah sang as he made himself lunch.

He was alone in the small house. The others went out to explore, but didn't want to go since he wanted sometime alone. The others begged him to come along with them. However, he put up a fight, and managed to get them to leave.

"I'm still standing yeah yeah yea—" Noah sang as he turned around holding his plate of food, but however stopped in shock once he saw who was standing there.

You know that moment in a horror movie where the victim is running, and as soon as they turn the corner the killer is right there. Or that moment where those two separated parents see each other in the hotel lobby thanks to their twin daughters, but they don't know it was because of them yet.

Yeah, no, the moment Noah was thinking was when the Jaws theme song starts to play, and as soon as he turns around—BAM! He gets killed by the shark. Except it wasn't a shark that killed him. It was a beautiful, blonde vampire that killed his heart.

"Rosalie, you do know that breaking into someone's house is illegal, right?" Noah said as he took a bite out of his grilled cheese.

***
Rosalie's POV

Mmmh

When these pillars get pulled down
It will be you who wears the crown
And I'll owe everything to you

Rosalie watched Noah from the distance with the hood of her jacket covering her face. Since she left him for the first time she felt her heard break. Even though she broke his she felt guilty.

She would ask Alice how he was doing, and if he was ok. Once Alice said he left Forks to go to Europe she thought about going there. She just wanted to see for herself if he was doing alright.

Woooo, woooo

How much pain has cracked your soul?
How much love would make you whole?
You're my guiding lightning strike

Once she got to London Alice called her to tell her where he was for her. For a while she would hesitate on seeing him, but finally decided to just go for it. When she saw him she could've sworn her heart stopped even though it wasn't beating anymore.

I can't find the words to say
They're overdue
I've traveled half the world to say
I belong to you

She wanted to run over to him, and ask for his forgiveness. She wanted to turn back time so that she could stop herself from leaving him. However, she stayed in her spot watching as a woman wrapped her arm around his waist. Jealousy, and anger stirred inside her as the woman did that.

She growled a little at the action. How dare that woman! Noah was hers, and no other woman was to have him as theirs. Well, that was before she left him.

She sighed looking away from the sight. This was her fault things were like this. Why did she have to listen to Edward. She was against leaving Noah, but of course he had to guilt trip her into leaving him.

She looked back over seeing him smile at his friends, and laughing. That made her smile a little seeing that. When he was happy she was happy. It was a natural reaction they both had when they were together. She wanted to have that connection back, no, needed it.