Chapter 32

Warning : My babies bout to have sex so buckle the fuck up.

Aiden's P.O.V.

I lift Julian off the couch as we continue to kiss in equal excitement. He doesn't waste a second wrapping his legs around me as I walk us towards the bed. I lay down with him not breaking the kiss for a single moment as he explores my mouth while our tongues dance together as our mouths move in sync while my heart hammers away.

He breaks the kiss as he presses several kisses down my neck, licking the spot he knew made me see stars, I groan as he kisses his way down my chest before returning to my mouth. He hums into my mouth as I run my hand up his shirt, my emotions were going haywire as I kiss him passionately while I let my hands trace his perfect body.

"Quickly." He groans making me pull away.

"I promised you I was going to make love to you and that's exactly what I'm going to do." I say taking his shirt off leaving him lying below me in only his underwear. I lick my lips before I lean down and take his nipple in my mouth while I use my fingers to trace his other one, he moans out as he hands clench onto the sheets as I transfer my tongue to his now erect one. I leave them when there so sensitive that a slight flick made his eyes roll, I press kisses down his chest as my hands trace his thighs. I kiss all the way to his naval before lingering there while I let my hand knead his member through the thin fabric. He moans out at the contact as he quickly start growing while I worship his body with my lips. When he's so hard that he's leaking slightly I tug the fabric down kissing him until I'm at the base of his pulsing member.

"Ahhh!" A moan ripples out of him as I take him into my mouth using my hands to return to his nipples. I circle his tip with my tongue while squeezing down on his nipples makes him arch his back as he thrust into my mouth. I watch him with lustful eyes as he looks down at me with pleasure filled ones, when I'm sure that he's relaxed enough I transfer one of my hands down his ass giving it a firm squeeze that making him leak into my mouth.

Circling his tip with my tongue I use my other hand to stroke him while I gently press my finger around his bud so he'd know what I was about to do. He doesn't seem to freak out so I slowly push my finger into his walls making him stiffen as his face distorts into discomfort.

"It's okay. It'll feel good in a minute." I say as I slowly start to finger him. He remains in that state for a short while before he relaxes once again and starts moaning again. I smile as I continue working his erection while I drove my finger slightly deeper, his moans grow as he shivers in complete pleasure. I place another finger in which takes him by surprise but soon enough he's lost in a pleasure filled world. I continue to finger him as I quicken my movements before adding two more fingers, as I take him whole into my mouth again.
He moans out loudly as I continue to bring his body to new forms of pleasure, my eyes widen as he starts pushing himself down on my fingers clearly enjoying it.

"S-so good!" He moans out as I drag my tongue from the root up making him quiver as I start fingering him mercilessly. I push in a little deeper as I continue to suck him attentively.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" He screams out when I'm fingers find the spot I was looking for. I take them out as he trembles panting heavily as his eyes find mine. I tug off my pants and underwear before realising I don't have any fucking lube.

"Shit." I mumble as I curse myself for not being prepared. Julian leans over into the nightstand and pulls out a brand new tube.

"I knew we'd need it." He says smiling at me before slathering some on his hands and taking my member into his hands. I moan out in satisfaction as he strokes me skillfully before laying back down.