36

"Don't worry kid, it'll wear off!"

I had blue fire coming out of both my hands, as well as...wings?

I had no clue what I looked like in a mirror.

But I did know one thing.

KILL.

The cult leader looked afraid of me, confused of why I was there, and scared for his life.

Selfish man. He just wants to save himself.

"P-Pinetree! Calm down! Control your bloodlust, I don't want you having blood on your hands!" Bill worriedly told me.

"But...Bill....I need this. Can't you just let me have OnE vIctiM?" I asked, feeling a burning hole in my heart and lungs. The yearning of murder was too great...

"Pinetree, listen to me. We want these guys to stay alive, so that we can go back quicker. We don't want to clean this mess up, it would take too long.

"I dOn'T caRe." I stated, my mind clouded with thoughts of bloodlust, keeping he real me from escaping and leaving this demon to hold my presence.

"Pinetree, I'm going to resort to desperate measures to calm you, aren't I?" Bill asked. I couldn't read his emotions.

"HaHahAHAHAHA! Like YOU COULD EVER CALM ME DOWN! I AM ALCOR, RIGHTFUL RULER OF THE N---"

Bill had cut me off with a gentle and passionate kiss right then and there.

The fog seemed to lift. The cloudiness disappeared.

I stayed black...on my right half of my body.

"Now, love, do you want to clean this mess up and worry Ford, or leave these scarred cultists alone?"

"We should go back, I suppose. But what about the black skin?"

"Just go to the bathroom and I'll bring the entry down to Ford. It'll all work out!" Bill said happily.

He teleported us back home in the blink of an eye, making sure the lead cultist would be hypnotized into keeping everyone's mouth shut about that...incident.