Imagine for @dolantwins1Dx

Nialls POV

I can't wait to go home and be with my wife, Chloe. It's just so much fun to be around her and gosh I love her so much! I grab my to-go coffee and take it with me to the car and drive home. 

"Hi love" I greet Chloe with a kiss on her lips. She smiles and kisses back and soon it turns into something a little more "grown up" stuff. 

"Well that was a nice hello" Chloe grins after making out. 

"My princess deserves it!" I smile and hug her to me.

"Is there something you want Ni?" She asks after looking at my face which shows I'm contemplating whether I should tell her about something I discovered at the doctor's office today. I'm a doctor and Chloe has a fear of doctors, White Coat Syndrome, but I try to comfort her always. I learned today that she didn't have a checkup for 5 years! 

"Princess, you trust me right?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. 

"Yea of course. Are you okay Ni?" She asks confused. I feel so bad, I should've known she hadn't had a checkup in 5 years! I'm her doctor and I didn't know, I'm a horrible doctor gosh!

"I'm okay babe. You've been able to hide this for the longest time but I know you haven't had a check up in 5 years. I need to perform one love to make sure you're healthy. I don't want my princess sick or unhealthy so please let me do it" I say and hug her into me as soon as I finish. 

"Nuh uh" She whines and moves away from me. She gives me the most childish look that says "you can't make me".

"Princess, this is something that needs to be done no matter what, even if you don't like it. I'm sorry honey, but please cooperate. It will all be okay" I say ad hold her close to me again. She puts her head in the crook of my neck and I feel tears on my neck. 

"Hey hey, no crying princess. I will be right there. I can even comfort you while anotehr doctor performs the doctor instead of me if that's what you prefer?" I give her a choice. She starts crying harder when she hears this. 

"Its okay honey I promise. I will perform it and comfort you okay? It will all be okay. I love you so much. The appointment is tomorrow morning but for now, lets just forget about it and we'll just cuddle and watch a movie" I kiss her forehead and she takes her head out of the crook of my neck. She gives me a teary smile and nods. I put on a movie and we cuddle and watch it until we fall asleep. 

**THE NEXT MORNING**

"Gosh this is gonna be hard" I mutter to myself and shake Chloe to wake her up. 

"Good morning love" I whisper in her ear rub her back. Her eyes flutter open and she wakes up stretching her arms. 

"Ugh" She groans as she realizes she has her appointment today and flops back into the bed and goes under her blankets. I pick her up bridal style and take her to the bathroom. 

"C'mon, brush your teeth and wash your face. Get ready" I tell her as I do the same. After eating breakfast and getting ready, we arrive at the office. 

"Ready?" I ask.

"Never" She says. I drag her in and make her sit on the exam table after checking her weight, height, blood pressure, and temperature.

"Just going to listen to your heart baby" I say and pick up my stethoscope.

"No Ni" She whimpers and backs away. 

"It's not going to hurt at all love, I promise. I'm just going to listen" I tell her and hold her hand. She wipes her little tears away and lets me listen to her heart and lungs. 

"Done with that part. See it wasn't too bad?" I ask her. 

"It wasn't Ni. Thank you" She says and kisses me. 

"Next, we will just check your eyes, ears, and throat" I tell her looking in her eyes to see if that makes her uncomfortable. 

"Can we please go home Ni?" She whimpers again. 

"It won't hurt, promise" I say and hold out my pinky to make a pinky promise with her. 

"Pinky promise" She says and smiles. 

"There's that smile. Now keep smiling princess. I love to see you smile" I smile fondly at her. I check her eyes and ears and throat without little hesitation. 

"Okay, next is your stomach and then we're all done!" I say happily. 

"Lie down" I tell her and she complies. As soon as I place my hands on her stomach, she squirms away not wanting me to do it. 

"I Hate This Part" She emphasizes. 

"Baby, we can't skip it, it needs to be done" I tell her and pull up her shirt. I look at her face and see the tears slipping away from her eyes. I quickly push down on her stomach and check everything. Her abdomen seemed normal so I pulled down her shirt and sat her up to hug and kiss her. I wipe her tears away and just hold her to me since that's what she needed.

"I love you so much. We can go home and do whatever you want" I tell her and stroke her hair. 

"Thank you for taking care of me Ni, I'm sorry for hiding this from you" She says. 

"It's okay love. Now let's just forget about this and make you happy" I say and tickle her just to hear her beautiful laugh. 

"Nandos?" She asks

"Nandos it is baby" I laugh and we drive to Nandos. 

AN: Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time. I've just been lazy to be honestly. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this imagine