Imagine for @Prabpunj24

Prableens POV

I could NOT believe it! I mean who comes home and drops a bomb on you that will ruin your day?! I love my boyfriend Zayn but I didn't want to comply to this request.. 

"Baby you gotta" Zaynie whispers as he holds me while we're laying down in our bed. I shake my head, still trying to absorb what was happening.

"I don't want to and I don't see the point" I say and cuddle into him more to seek even more comfort.

"You just need a little checkup and I will do it. You need this because I love you. I love you enough to make sure you're healthy. I love you enough to care for you. Do you love and trust me enough to let me handle this baby?" He asks and I turn to look at him. 

"I love and trust you enough to do this Zayn" I say softly and kiss his lips. 

"Good. It will go just fine. You don't need to worry" He says. I nod and close my eyes, cuddling into him and falling asleep not wanting tomorrow to arrive.

Zayns POV

I knew that Prableen agreed for now but she will freak out like usual so just incase I texted one of my friends to come in. Harry gladly agreed because he is good friends with Prableen so I trust him and she trusts him. 

**NEXT DAY**

I just want to sleep in late but we have to get ready for her appointment. I wake her up and go to the bathroom to get changed and ready for the dreadful day. 

"Morning babe" Prableen shouts and joins me into the bathroom to brush her teeth. 

"Morning" I say while brushing my teeth. After we brush our teeth, I give her a small kiss on her lips and exit the bathroom to go to the kitchen and make breakfast. As I was flipping the last pancake, Prableen comes into the kitchen.

"ooh my favorite!" She says excitedly and takes 2 plates to the table along with maple syrup.

"I know baby" I laugh and sit down beside her and we start eating breakfast. After we eat breakfast, we go and change our clothes and go to the car. I was driving when I heard a small sniffle and I turn over to see Prableen wiping her eye quickly.

"hey hey hey, it's just me. Just Zaynie. No need to be scared or worried. I promise I will be here through out everything baby" I say and give her a small kiss on her cheek. She nods silently and looks out the window. I knew she was really anxious. My phone dinged and it notified me that Harry was waiting for us at the clinic.  We arrive soon and I open the door to her side. 

"no please" She says tearing up again.

"shh" I hush her and wipe her tears. I put my hand in hers and we walk into the clinic hand in hand. 

"It will be all okay" I say comfortingly. 

"Why's Harry here?" She asks confused.

"Just to observe baby. Don't worry" I lie a little. I use hand sanitizer to clean my hands and then grab my stethoscope to put around my neck. 

"Let's just go check your weight and height" I say gently trying not to upset her. We go outside the exam room together and she takes off her shoes and steps onto the weighing machine. Then I measure her.

"All good baby. You're doing so well" I kiss her again. She gives me a little smile as a response and follows me back into the exam room. 

"Now I'm just going to take your blood pressure and temperature. Not scary right?" I ask.

"Not scary" she mumbles and gives me a small smile again. I quickly check her blood pressure and her temperature which were both normal.

"Ears, eyes, and mouth. That's it okay baby?" I rub her back as she meekly replies with an "okay".

"Just follow the light" I say softly and she does. That allows me to check her eyes, then I move onto checking her ears which were normal. 

"Open and say aah babe" she complies and I quickly check her throat not wanting to irritate her. 

"The only thing that's left is just checking your stomach. You're doing so well" I praise her and she laughs a little.

"There we go. Just what we wanted to hear" Harry says doing his famous smirk. 

"Lay down" I push her shoulders gently. She does so and I pull up her shirt and feel around her abdomen which was all good too. 

"My perfect girlfriend" I mumble and lean in for a kiss. She blushes and kisses me back.

"ughm" Harry interrupts and we turn around to see him and laugh. I saw that he brought in the tray with the 4 injections on it. She needed 4 shots and I knew she was going to cry and scream. 

"Stay calm for me baby. But just 4 little pinches on your thigh okay?" I tell her. 

"NOPE!" She screams and tries to run out the door but Harry catches her and puts her on the bed.

"No please Zaynie. This is not supposed to happen! I don't wan't them" She shouts between her cries.

"I'm sorry baby" I apologize as Harry makes her lay down and holds her so I can do the shots. I wipe her right thigh. I take the cap off and quickly inject the 2 injections. 

"Halfway done. It's okay. I'm right here, don't cry" I say and stroke her face as she cries. I massage her injection site a little bit and she calms down only to look at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh no don't give me those eyes" I turn away chuckling. I wipe her left thigh and give the last 2 injections. 

"All done! Promise baby" I say excitedly and Harry lets her sit up. I thank Harry as he's on his way out. 

"Gosh that was horrible" She says wiping her tears away. I laugh and kiss her again. 

"I love you Zayn" She whispers and rests her forehead on mine. 

"I love you too Prableen" I whisper back and peck her forehead. 

AN: I hope you guys are enjoying these imagines because around August, I will stop again until Winter break or next summer.