•fluff• Phantom Freddy X Reader {Birthday Special}

For @DatGirlPuppy44

So yeah there is no stage in FNAF 3 so this will happen at FNAF 1 because why not.

~~~~~Got flowers from Phantom Freddy on the stage~~~~~

You sat on the stage not really doing anything but watching Bonnie being chased by Chica for reasons you do not know. Suddenly Foxy was next to you. "Hey, Foxy, why is Chica chasing Bonnie?" You asked him. He shrugs "who knows what those two do." You nodded.

Then Chica finally caught Bonnie and dragged him into the kitchen shutting the door behind them. Welp, it was nice knowing the bunny. Freddy then walked up to Foxy and told him to go help with something. Now you're just a loner.

You sat on the stage. Everything was quiet. No one was around. You were alone.

Then suddenly...flowers! Flowers were in front of your face. Very pretty (favorite/flower)s. You wonder where they came from then suddenly two arms were around your waist hugging you from behind.

"Hey, (Y/N)" your mysterious guy said. Oh I wonder who it is. It's Freddy! Well, Phantom Freddy. "Hey, Freddy" you said back. "I got you these flowers because I know you like them" he said. You picked up the flowers. "Their beautiful" you said. "Just as beautiful as you" he said. "Excuse me but I'm not a flower I'm a trash can" you said.

He laughed "your my trash can." He then kissed your cheek.