•SEVENTY•

Gabby's POV

I was curled up on the couch in my small room in the basement, trying to go back to sleep when I heard the door open upstairs.

Hayes is back.

I let out a sigh and pulled my small sheet over my head as I heard his heavy footsteps come down the stairs.

The door opened and he walked over to me, not acknowledging that I'm "asleep"

The light was turned on using the small chain attached to it which made an unsatisfying noise.

I felt his hand caress my cheek so I moved my face and let out a groan.

"Come on, time to wake up, baby girl." My nose scrunched up at him calling me that. "Why?" "Because I want to spend time with you." He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

I moved my face so he couldn't do anymore damage.

"Come on." He picked me up, bridal style and carried me upstairs.

He laid me down on his bed and he laid down next to me, letting out a sigh.

I rolled over onto my side so I wasn't facing him and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

I felt my body being turned over and pulled towards Hayes. I let out a groan but he ignored it and continued what he was doing.

He pulled me on top of his lap so I was straddling him and I sat up so my head wasn't resting on his chest anymore.

"Hayes, lemme go back to bed." I whined "You can sleep later." He picked up my hands from resting on his chest and interlocked his fingers with mine.

He exhaled loudly "I missed you so much, baby girl." "Well, I'm right here so you can stop."

"Being without you drove me to insanity. I still can't even believe you would do that to me." "You were already fucking crazy." I muttered.

He gave me a silent, annoyed glare and continued what he was saying "I mean, I started doing shit I wouldn't have done if you were still with me." He rubbed his hands up and down my bare thighs.

"Hayes, I really don't care. Just let me go back to sleep." I said while taking his hands off of my thighs.

He interlocked our fingers and held my hands in his again. "Baby, I can't wait to start a family with you." "Hayes, I'm not starting anything with you." I said bluntly.

"Bet," He chuckled.

"Ya know," He started off "While I was killing each and every one of those three people- Cameron, Mackenzie, And Sam- This was the only thing I could think about... Getting closer to being back with my baby girl. Cuddling like we used to... Going out and having fu–" "Yeah, try not to fucking roofie my drink this damn time." He let out a small snicker.

"Hayes, that's not fucking funny." I slapped his chest. "No, but it was when you were drunk. You were so easy." "I wasn't fucking drunk!" "Then what were you? Huh?" "Under the influence." "Of?" "A rohypnol." "Which was in?" "Alcohol, but–" "Exactly. Alcohol, honey. Thank you for finally admitting it."

"Man, fuck you." I scoffed "Please do." He mumbled "You couldn't get pussy even if you tried." "I wouldn't put money on that." He snuck his hand to the waitband of my panties and I slapped his hand away "You're such an egotistical asshole. It blows me away." "Well, you have to build yourself up quite a bit when dealing with this for the past, almost decade."

I started to get up off of him but he just pulled me back down on his lap "Baby, I'm just joking." He sat up to kiss me but I pushed his chest back down. "Feisty are we?" He gripped my thighs hard, leaving me wincing in pain.

He flipped us over so my legs were wrapped around his torso and he was on top of me.

"Hayes, get off, you're too heavy." I put my hands up to his chest to push him away "That's not what you were saying the last time we were in this position." He pinned my arms above my head.

"Hayes, I'm being so serious right now. Stop." "Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything, I promise." I didn't believe him for a second.

"You know I don't need sex to love you." He pecked my lips and got off of me.
🦋🦋🦋

I need to update more, high key.