Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8
"How we met, how I fell in love."

Jungkook passed the two as if nothing was bugging him, though Taehyung understood his message.

The latter stared at the famous boys as they ate their breakfast.

Rice and various kinds of dishes filled their table. Though, contrast to what the other three got for breakfast, Jungkook only got himself a sandwich.

"Jungkook, don't go on a diet, eat lots." Namjoon reminded as he pushed a plate of fruits onto the youngest.

"After what happened earlier, I just don't have a big appetite right now..." he sheepishly smiled as he took another small bite of his bread. "Don't worry, I'll eat a lot once I get hungry later."

As he listened to their conversation, and being on the cafeteria and everything, Taehyung remembered a memory that happened months ago.

Unknowingly to him, Jungkook was having the same flash back as well.

The day he met the guy who made his heart skip a beat, the day he fell for someone really hard for the very first time.

flashback.

ten months ago, around vacation time.

"-cuse me?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes open to look for the owner of the unfamiliar voice he was hearing. Due to the cold wind brushing against his cheeks outside the school's garden, he fell asleep.

"O-Oh did I wake you up?" that voice said in a surprised tone. Taehyung looked at his side to see another guy couched to his eye level, looking at him curiously.

With a yawn, he stretched his arms and started rubbing his eyes. He examined the guy right on his side, this guy was wearing casual clothes, his hair was brushed down, his eyes were covered by wide framed glasses, and Taehyung swore that his bunny teeth were the cutest thing he has ever seen.

This guy dressed so simple, yet he looked so attractive.

"Actually, thank you for waking me up... I think." Taehyung pressed his lips together as he tried to figure out how he got here and what was he doing before he fell asleep.

"You see..." the new guy coughed and gave him a shy smile. "I am new to this place, and I don't see any students, probably because it's Saturday... um... and I need help." he laughed it off and continued speaking, trying to compose himself. "I thought you were just staring off on a distance, so I decided to approach you, but I didn't know you were sleeping, sorry for waking you up."

Taehyung chuckled and stood up, brushing his backside as he did so.

The guy fixed his posture, he can't help but to feel attracted on Taehyung's features, of course, is there someone like him who just woke up from their sleep, yet looks like a movie star already?

"I understand." He flashed a bright smile. "What kind of help do you need?"

The other was still checking him out, Taehyung had to snap his fingers to bring this guy back to the reality, and thank goodness it worked.

"I-I was looking for the m-main office, I would like to transfer here." he stammered.

"Office?" Taehyung tilted his head while he asked. "Oh, office! I remember now, I fell asleep because they were still closed when I got here at nine and they won't open until its ten in the morning. What time is it?"

"Um... fifteen minutes past eleven in the morning."

"Crap!" Taehyung cursed as he held the new student's hand, pulling his arm so he could run with him to the office. The other was confused, but he followed anyways. "We should hurry before they go on a lunch break, or else we need to wait two more hours."