Chapter 1

A/N: I'm gonna skip the prologue thing. So here's the first part of this story. Sorry if it sucks and didn't suit you taste. But I still hope you'll enjoy it. It's my first time writing about Kpop. Usually I wrote about anime fanfic. So bare with me.

Let's get to the story. Enjoy!!!

Y/N P.O.V

Hi!! My name is L/N Y/N. I remember the day where everything started and I start to suffer from my fear of getting outdoor or agoraphobia.

Flashback

I was 5 when all that happens. I went out with my parents and a few body guard. We are walking around the park. I was playing with kids my age. My parents is watching me closely. I was playing with swing. I swing it hard to show that I can go higher. When I turn to my parents. What I see brought fear in me. There's people. More likely psycho. Blood was everywhere. A bloody knife in his hand. My dad laid there lifeless. Then M/N (Mom name) pick me up running towards our house. Just as we are about to reach there the psycho grab her making me fall out of her arms. The psycho killed her. A body guard came to my aid and brought me in.

Since that day. I never step outside. I just stay indoor. I watch the outside world through the security camera. I lived with my aunt. Still in my parents mansion. She tried many things to help me get over my fear, but everytime I step outside I'm always anxious and have panic Attack.

End of Flashback

I'm now Y/A (your age). I still never go outside. Boring... I know. But there's nothing I can do. My fear gets to me. I don't have friends. My aunt is a busy woman. She rarely home. So my butler is the only one kept me company. One of them is good at singing and dancing. So I have him to teach me. It's the only thing that entertain me. I'm into music especially K-pop. My most favourite is BTS.

I wanna know what's it like to be them. I just wish I could be free from my fear and just act like how people do. I'm a YouTuber. I have my channel and lots of subscriber. I post my dancing and singing. Lots of people saying they're my fans and wishes to meet me. I want to but I can't. I hid my identity from them and name my YouTube channel Scarlet. In every video I always wore a mask.

"You're the one in the middle, the first group. Just imagine you're wearing a mask"

I just post my latest dance video. Instantly I got lots of viewer and likes. I read the comments. "I'm your big fan" "I wanna see your face" "held a fan meeting please. I wanna meet you :-(" and more. I switch off my gadgets and sigh. There's a knock on my door "come in" the door to my room open.

"Master... Your dinner is ready" I turn to see Luke. One of my butler. "How many time I say not to call me master just by my name. I don't wanna be seen from my position, I want to be seen as equal" "yes m- I mean Y/N" "okay I'll be there soon" he nod and leave. I look out the window. "I wish I could be just like people my age. Carefree and able to enjoy my life. Not be stuck indoor and suffer from a phobia like this" I mumble. I sigh and stood up. I walk towards the dining room and sit in one of the many chairs. "Join me everyone. Don't make me eat this meal alone" I say to my butlers. There's total of 10 butler here but I'm only close to three. I treat them as my friends, my family. Since I only have my aunt. They seem hesitant but comply. They sit down in the available seat. Then we start eating.

Time-skip

I'm now in the available theatre my parents owns. It's connected to my phone. I go through YouTube and watch BTS live concert. 'I'd give anything to be able to be like everyone else. I wish I could meet them' I thought as a tear escape my eyes. Why is that tragedy have to happen? Why do I have to be like this? Why can't I just be normal. At this point I start to cry harder.

"Y/N... Are you okay?" I turn to see Sam. "I'm not okay" "what's wrong?" "Why can't I be normal, Sam?" "You're normal" "this isn't normal! I wanna be like everyone else! I wanna go outside without having to deal with this stupid phobia! I wanna be carefree and just enjoy the Breeze outside. But everytime I step my foot outside. I always feel anxious and scared. Why does this have to happen to me?!" I say each word louder than the others to the point I'm yelling. My voice crack as I cry. Sam pull me in a hug. "It's okay, Y/N. I'll help you with your phobia. But only if you let me to. We'll go outside. It's just like a therapy. Do you want to?" "Okay" I nod.

I'm standing near the front door with Sam. I'm nervous as hell. "What do you think you're doing Sam?" I heard a voice behind us. I turn to see Mike. "I'm taking Y/N for a walk" "are you crazy?! You remember her fear don't you?" He yell. "It's my choice. I wanna face my fear" I yelled at him. "Bu-" "but nothing! I'm tired of living like this. I wanna fight it" "fine! Can I come too?" "Sure" we walk outside.

After a while of walking I start to feel my fear gets to me. I start hyperventilating. "Y/N are you okay?" Sam put a hand on my shoulder and I flinch. "Get me back! Get me back!" I say repeatedly. "Okay!" He carried me since I can barely take a step. I passed out in the middle of the way back.

*to be continued*

A/N: that's it the first chapter. Hope you'll like it. More chapter will be updated soon. Wait patiently. Byee!!!