Chapter 31: Meet Jane

***srry for the long wait! I had crt's and they took up most of my brain.....and i may have been watching youtube video's cause i was lazy and didn't want to type but i knew i had too:D i was surprised on how many of you liked the last chapter and may I say that chapter 40 will be THE BOMB:D***

---------------------->PIc of Will:D YUMMMMMMMYYYYY:D vote if you think he's cute!

***

Turning the shower off, I let out a big yawn as I grabbed a towel and headed for my closet.

Last night was one of those relaxing nights that made a shiver run down my back as my mind went back to Will and my little make-out session.

Ahhhh.....

Good times, gooooood times.

Well, there was also a small part of me that wanted to murder Will for seeing me all broken down without my guard up.

He had tried to urge me to talk about my past, that 'it helps' but he forgot about it as his sweet lips had met mine.

Grabbing a pair of black shorts and a pink and white stripped tank-top that said 'delicious' in pink sparkly letters, I began to get dressed.

I wasn't a girly-girl and either a tom-boy. I was sorta in between and my favorite color happened to be either white, black, or white and gold.

Sparkles were my absolute favorite.

Depends on my mood normally.

I left my hair down, which was unusually curly today instead of being a wavy bundle of blond, and slowly made my way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

We didn't have class today, just gym and today I was just plain out tired and lazy.

I just wanted to sit down in the grass and eat all day.

That would be the day......

I dropped myself loudly down next to Lance, who had a large smile on his face.

Ignoring him, I leaned my head against his shoulder and was about to go back to dream land when a small growl came from Lance's left side.

Another loud growl broke through that sent a shiver down my back, and my eyes snapped open to see Will glaring at a small girl next to Lance.

Will's hand made it's way around my waist and pulled me to him in one swift move.

Ignoring his sudden weirdness, my attention was focused on the girl who had growled at me.

She was sitting almost behind Lance, and was glaring at Will and I.

Ahhh!

It made sense.

I grinned like a idiot and stuck my hand out to her, "Ello, mate! The names Eva! Or as most of the guys at this table call me 'the most epicest person in this lousy world'!" (in an Australian accent)

She took a glance at Lance who was biting his lip, trying hard not to laugh along with the other guys at the table besides Will, who may I say was still glaring at her.

She nodded before cautiously taking my hand, "Jane, the second most epicest person in this lousy world!"

I smiled patting Lance hard on the back, which caught her attention quickly, "I'm sort of sad to see that Lance-a-pus(like platypus) here has gone completely and utterly straight!"( still with accent)

Her eyes snapped to Lance as he froze solid, looking hard at me.

Everyone was silent, starring awkwardly at me.

"You.....you thought I was....gay?" Lance asked slowly.

"Of course, mate!........I mean why else would you be flirting with other guys?" I said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Eva, Lance was never gay!" one of the guys said with a serious expression.

Holy crap!

(which comes from holy cows)

My mouth fell open, and I was about to apologize, but instead narrowed my eyes at Lance.

My enhanced vision helped me see the twitching of his eye, the small sweat beaded on his neck, the quick movements of his eyes.

"You stupid cow hole!" I yelled, sticking my finger in his face, "You were trying to make me feel stupid! I knew you were gay!"

Instead of chuckling, I heard people swallow, and I noticed that I was pretty intimidating there.

A small evil mental smile formed in my head as I glared at the guys.

"I could wait for karma to be a female dog to you........BUT! That wouldn't be fun," I sat back down smiling, "I'm going to make all you idiots bow down to your smurf leader, you understand?"

They swallowed again, and Lance said, "What about Will?"

I shook my head, leaning into Will's chest, "I'm sorry to tell you this mate, but Will is not a idiot."

"I'm with her! You guys were just plain out @$$es!" Jane pipped up.

The guys frowned as I smiled and fist pounded her.

Patting Lance on the cheek and smirking I said, "I think I like your mate, mate!"

Jane placed a kiss on his lips and he was instantly happy, "Who wouldn't?" His voice seemed dazed as I sighed.

Young love.

It was actually kinda cute, except for watching the couple make kissy faces at each other.

Just as my stomach rumbled for food, I turned around to face Will.

"As your smurf leader, I command you to got fetch my some grub," I said with a snotty voice, my eyes closed and my chin held high.

I felt Will get up, and before he left he placed a small kiss on my lips and whispered into my ear.

"Whatever you want, love! Whatever you want!" and before I could slap him for kissing me without my permission, though I really did enjoy it, he was gone before I opened my eyes.

Oh, Willy-pop!

Let the games begin!

***VOTE!!!!this was kinda a filler cuz Jane is gonna be a main/ not really main/ but sorta important character in the upcoming chapters!!!!:DCOMMENT:D

Q.O.T.D:

What do you think is going to happen in the upcoming chapters?

Just want to know from a readers perspective on how the story seemd right now:D