Dieciséis

3 months later.......
Yup! It's been three months since I've seen Lucas. Three months since he even seen his daughter. I have come up with the conclusion he doesn't care anymore but I still love him.

"Are you ready for this?"Nae asked.

"Well this is the grand opening of our new store"I smiled. I didn't use any of Lucas's money. I put my savings in this and Monae put her cash in.

"I'm so proud of us"She said hugging me.

"I feel the same way"I said as I seen everyone waiting outside our store.

"You ready"She asked and I nodded. We walked to the doors and opened them. There was a red bow tied from two poles blocking them from coming in.

"I'm really proud of me and my bestest bestie. We really worked hard for this store"I said.

"You guys are gonna like the clothing. I promise. Welcome to A&N"She yelled as we cut the bow together with big scissors.

We stepped to the side and everyone ran inside. I smiled at nae and she smiled back at me.

"Let's get to work"She said and I nodded following her inside.

:::

I was in the middle of having brunch with a good friend of mines when I started getting a bunch of notifications from Instagram and twitter. I pressed Instagram and what I seen almost made me drop my phone.

"Are you ok?"Jayda asked.

"Yea, I need to go. I'll catch you another time your in town"I said and she nodded.

"Bye Auri"She said as I hugged her.

"Bye Jayda"I said letting her go and walked out the restaurant. I got in my car and wipe my eyes before tears fell. I opened Instagram and looked at the post.

Iamlucascoly: This the only person I think about💍❤️

Lightskin._.mami: Is that Aurion or are my eyes deceiving me?👀

Aurionhatepage: That's not Aurion cause I know her lil ass body. Lucas done finally lucked up and left that lil ass girl @Lightskin._.mami

Nae_Nae: Who the hell is that Lucas?? @Iamlucascoly

_Ginger_: You did good Lucas. Finally found someone to replace that ugly ass bitch of a wife😂😍

Laylacoly: I thought you was married to Aurion🤔

Bxbyjay: Damn. Wasn't he just married👀💍

How could he even embarrass me like that? Post another women. I'm suppose to be his wife and he do some shit like that. You know what, Fuck that nigga.