e i g h t

8th July Saturday

Hermione's P.o.v

'Did you say he was sending home Parkinson?'I ask Ginny as I get ready for the 'sending home'. 'Yep' She called from the Bathroom. 'I think he should. She's an actual nightmare!'. I definitely agreed with that.

'D'you think she'll make a big deal out of it' I say as I finish applying my mascara. I decided to wear a denim skirt with a long sleeved a small bit cropped white jumper. It was quite casual but I didn't really care.

'One more week, And we'll be going home!' Ginny exclaimed. 'I hope it goes quickly'. 

'Yeah me too' I say as we leave the room. We go into the Ballroom and see Luna and Lisa. 'Hi Hermione, Ginny' They walk over to us. 'Hey guys'.

'So. Who do you think he's going to send home?' Lisa asks us. 'Well. He said he was sending home Parkinson' I tell her. 

'Oh really! Not surprised to be honest, She's a nightmare'! Ginny Laughs, 'Exactly what I said'.

------------------------

2 Hours Earlier.

Draco's P.o.v

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell ring. I went over and opened the door. Standing in front of me was possibly the most annoying person ever. 'Hello Mate!' He barges in. 

'Oh Zabini, Why are you here. And why didn't you tell me about it?' I walk back into the sitting room and sit back down on the couch. 

'Well, Draco Malfoy in a Manor with 20 girls who want to marry him! I don't know about you but I wanted to see this!' He grinned. 'They don't all want to marry me, Blaise. Most of them don't even want to be here! How long are you gonna be here?' 

'Well. From now on, 1 Month,3 Weeks' He pretended to look at the watch he didn't have on, 'And approximately 5 hours'. 'No, No way' I say sternly. I could not have a Blaise running around trying to get me married

'Naww But I need to see who my Drakey's gonna match with the most' He puts on his 'sad' face. 'You are such an Idiot. And It's not like you're gonna leave anyway so, there's no point in fighting it' I got up from the couch and decided to go to my room. He followed me. No surprise really.

-------

A/N Okay 2 Apologies, 

1 I'm so sorry how long it has taken me to update.Next one will be soon, I promise xx

2. HOW SHORT IS THIS! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PUBLISH IT BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU GUYS, Next one will be at least double xx

3. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR OVER 600 READS! I am soo Happy!! Please Vote and comment! I appreciate it so much xx

Word Count: 461