The End of the World - V (Final)

Continue from The End of the World - IV

---

"Earth death in three minutes"

"And here it comes." Cassandra sighed. "You're just as useful dead, all of you. I have shares in your rival companies and they'll triple in price as soon as you're dead. My spiders are primed and ready to destroy the safety systems. How did that old Earth song go?" She glared at the trio. "Burn, baby, burn." she sneered.

"Then you'll burn with us!" Jabe pointed out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Cassandra replied as sweet as her wicked self could. "I know the use of teleportation is strictly forbidden, but I'm such a naughty thing. Spiders, activate!"

The entire ship of Platform One started shaking due to explosions being set off. The Doctor kept a tight hold on Lily' hand keeping her from falling while she did the same to Rose.

"Force fields gone with the planet about to explode." Cassandra announced smugly. "At least it'll be quick. Just like my fifth husband. Oh, shame on me." She let out a giggle as the three held onto each other. "Buh-bye, darlings. Buh-bye, my darlings!"

"What the hell?!" Lily called out as a flash of blue light beamed Cassandra and her assistants away.

"Heat levels rising."

"Reset the computer." The Moxx demanded desperately.

"Only the Steward would know how!" Jabe spoke in a worried tone.

"No." The Doctor didn't accept it. "We can do it by hand. There must be a system restore switch. You lot just chill!"

The Doctor ran out of the room with Jabe behind him.

Lily turned to Rose. "Stay here okay?"

"No." Rose shook her head. "No. I'm not leaving you."

"Ro, please. I need you to stay safe. Just trust me okay?"

Rose sighed. "Okay. Even though I don't like it."

Lily smiled and gave her a quick hug. "I'll be right back." She then let go of her heading towards where the Doctor and Jabe ran off too.

-

"Earth death two minutes. Earth death in two minutes."

"Heat levels rising. Heat levels rising."

"Oh, and guess where the switch is?" The Doctor groaned. Lily squinted her eyes to see the switch on the other side of three rapidly rotating fans.

"How can we get to it?" Lily asked.

"The only way we could would be to-" His eyes widen and turned to see the ginger. "Red! What are you doing here? I told you to stay back!"

"And I didn't listen." Lily retorted back. "Doctor, when will you get it through that thick brain of yours? We're in this together."

"There's no way I can get you to go back to Rose, is there?"

"Nope." She smirked. "Now, what do we do?"