4.7 [ end ]

this is the last chapter y'all :') it's horrible btw

+

"Don't you think she's cute?" Taehyung whispers, looking at the girl who's buying snacks with Jaein.

"She is cute but ju----"

"Woah Woah, why are you so close to my girlfriend?" a voice interrupts and pushes Taehyung away from me slightly.

"Hey, babe" he smiles and kisses my cheek before sitting down.

"Are you blushing?" Jaein says a bit too loudly, "It has been already 8 months and you are still blushing? Oh my god, Ina."

"It's not her fault I'm too charming" Yoongi says and I roll my eyes at him.

"What? Am I not right? Your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok looks like a horse so you stopped blushing since the first week, isn't it?" Yoongi says, dissing the poor Hobie for nothing.

"My baby is beautiful" Jaein frowns.

[a/n: I am jaein]

"Oh right. Yoongi, this is my cousin, Jihee"

He nods.

Taehyung's right. She's cute. But just cute.

I look at Taehyung who keeps staring at her intensely. I lean in and whisper, "At least make it less obvious"

"I am trying to make it obvious" he whispers back and I look at him with a 'wtf' face.

"It makes her nervous" he smirks and I back away, judging him.

Does he think he is some sort of daddy

"Happy 8 months!" Jungkook and his girlfriend pop out of nowhere.

"Thanks" Yoongi and I smile at them.

Who do you think Jungkook's girlfriend is?

Yeah, you are right.

It's Nayeon.

He accepted her a month ago.

The other four boys arrive after a few minutes, all of them single except one.

"Hoseok, if you are going to drool over my cousin, I am going to kill you in your sleep" Jaein warns Hoseok who just took a seat beside her.

"What did I do? I was just breathing!"

"Just saying before you could do anything" she says, narrowing her eyes at him.

"So Yoongi and Ina are treating us out tonight?" Jin asks.

"Yeah"

"Great! I can finally eat as much as I want without looking at the price"

Namjoon nudges him, "You are the oldest here. Please don't be like this"

"Yes, seriously hyung. I even feel like Jungkook is the oldest here sometimes" Jimin says.

"Since we all are here, should we go?" Yoongi asks, intertwining our fingers.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asks, munching on his potato fries.

"The cinema"

+

"I never knew we can enter the school at this time" I say as we walk hand in hand.

"You just started attending this school last year, so" he says.

"I thought it would be creepy to come to an empty school at 7 pm but actually, it's not bad" I say, walking into the soccer field.

"Your boyfriend is a genius, anyways"

We sit down on the grass field and look up at the sky.

"But there aren't any stars" I laugh, "In kdramas, the couple would look at the stars together"

"Who cares about stars when you have the moon, me?"

I give him a disgusted look, "Can you stop?"

He laughs and gives a peck on my cheek abruptly.

8 months with him and I'm still not used to these

"Fuck you and your surprise kisses" I lightly punch his arm.

He laughs but suddenly turns serious, "I have to tell you something"

"Hm, go on"

He takes a deep breath before looking straight at my eyes, "I waited for you for such a long time and honestly, it hurt me a lot when I saw you being close to other guys. But I waited and damn, it was worth it. I've never met someone who's so fucking perfect. You might think you are not but to me, you are just amazing. I only want you physically and emotionally. I love you so fucking much, Park Ina."

Not even knowing it, tears of happiness stream down my cheeks. I've never felt so special until Yoongi makes me feel special, beautiful every day.

I smile widely, speechless, not knowing what to reply because of the honest words he just said.

He cups my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs before closing the gap between our foreheads.

Staring right at my eyes,

he says, "I love you"

before our lips finally touch.

+

TOLD YA IT'S SHITTY

i'm really sorry . i'm seriously bad at endings.

there's an alternate ending btw ;D