Tickle monster

^^^AHH LAMBO IS TOO HOT 😭😭😭

"I'm so glad you came to spend the night again." Aiko cheers while dragging you and her cat to her room, leaving behind Kuroo. "I have so many things to tell you! Oh! Did anything happen with onii-chan? AND, mom won't be home until late so we can stay up late!"

You laugh and sit on her blue bed. "Hm, some things did happen, but it's not very important. What happened? Something at school?" She closes her door and then jumps on the bed beside you.

She nods. "I made these two new friends. Haru and Kotoko! (HAHAHA FOR ALL U HITMAN REBORN FANS LAWL) They are really nice to me. And..." She starts messing with her hands and looking down, with a blush on her face. "There's this boy at school, and i really like him! He's...."

For about 10 minutes, Aiko tells you all about this boy that she really likes at her school. She says he's into sports and hung out with her and her cat once.

"I'll be back, Aiko-chan! I'm going to see what your brothers doing. He's probably sleeping or something though. Did you have dinner?"

"Yeah, mom cooked and i ate earlier. There's still some in the kitchen if you want. Come back soon!" She pets Chi,

You walk out to the living room to see that Kuroo wasn't there. He also wasn't in the kitchen.

'He must be in his room.' You think to yourself and make your way to his room. His door was cracked. You were going to open it until you heard what he said.

"Ahh! Leave me alone, Yaku!................Kenma, not you to! You guys need to stop." He whines. He was sitting at his desk, facing away from you, talking to the volleyball team.

"Come on Captain! We all know you like her!" You hear a voice similar to Yamamoto's say.

"Yeah! It's been obvious since the first time she stepped into the gym."

"It's about time you confess. I'm getting bore out my mind, waiting."

"Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" It sounded like Kenma said the last part.

Kuroo sighs. "I'm going to talk to you guys later. I'm starving.."

"Wait, Capta-"

Kuroo gets up from his chair and you immediately run back in front of Aiko's door, pretending to have just walked out. He walks out his room and closes the door.

"Oh, hey Kuroo..." You try to cover the fact that you were happy he might have been talking about you. You laugh at yourself, doubting what you said. That couldn't be true....right?

"Hey, (Y/n). Are you getting something to eat?" He smiles at you, awkwardly.

"Y-yeah...Aiko told me your mom cooked food and the leftovers were in the kitchen." You reply.

"Hm, i wonder what she made. Well, let's go and find out." He laughs and pulls you by your hand to the kitchen.

~~~~~~

"Your mom makes really good food! I missed this." You say after taking a sip of your drink.

"Yeah but i'm so full now! I shouldn't have ate all of it. But it was sooooo goooooood!" He falls back on the couch after putting his dishes away.

"That food made me unable to move...i'll just sit here for the rest of my life, not able to eat because of how full i'll be." You set your drink down and fall back on the couch too.

"I wouldn't mind that." He laughs. "You're fun to hang around with." He smiles and picks up the remote to turn on the tv. "Want to watch something?"

You nod, trying to hide the blush forming on your face. "W-well i guess we won't be stuffing ourselves with ice cream then." You laugh a little, trying to calm yourself from what he said.

"I guess so." He changes the tv to a kids show that you use to watch.

"Ah! I remember watching this when I was younger!" You immediately sit up and start watching the show. "Oh! And this was my favorite episode!"

"Oh really? Looks like you still like it." He tries to hide his laughing at your childish behavior.

"Just because I'm older doesn't mean I'll EVER forget about this show. I use to stay up until 9pm watching it. 8:30 was my bedtime but I stayed up for this!" You pout and continue to watch.

"HAHAHAHAHA You stayed up until 9?? My bedtime was 9:30 and I usually stayed up until 10-11pm!" Kuroo almost dies from laughing so hard.

"Well I liked going to sleep early, I guess." You say. "Let's just watch-"

"Oh boi! Is that Kitties kitty adventure in cotton land?! HAHAHAHAHA" Aiko points at you while holding Chi. "Even I don't watch that baby show....."

"Baby show?" You say seriously and look down. "ILL SHOW YOU WHAT A BABY SHOW IS!" You jump up from the couch and start chasing Aiko, while Chi jumps out of her hands. You finally catch Aiko and start tickling her.

"AH! CHI NO!" Kuroo yells behind you both while Chi hangs on to the back of his shirt. "Get offfff!" He cries.

~~~~~

It was crap at the end but eh, it was my crap HAHA