alternate ending

If u are a new reader, this chapter might appear after 4.4 and that's wattpad's mistake. So if you are here right after chapter 4.4, please read all the other chapters first 😁 Because this chapter is actually the last chapter

pls read this first before reading the chapter

so, this is after chapter 3.8. i hope u guys won't get confused.

+

Yoongi's pov

You walk towards me, dressed beautifully in a wedding dress as you smile at me.

You are just so beautiful and I can't get enough of you.

I smile back at you.

Wedding day

You stop in front of me and your smile grows bigger, "Thanks Yoongi"

Your beauty took my breath away and I snap out of my thoughts.

"It's okay"

"Oh, Yoongi-hyung! Did you take good photos of us?" Taehyung smiles at me, hanging his arm around your shoulders.

"Of course, Yoongi is the best photographer from Baepse anyways! Do you even have to ask that?"

You laugh and elbow your husband's stomach jokingly.

"Really, thank you hyung. You should join the others now" Taehyung nods at the table where the other guys are seated in, all of them dressed handsomely in suits.

"Oh, yeah I will"

You both nod and walk away from me. I look at your smiling face as my heart aches.

And I already could feel my eyes watering.

But I shouldn't be crying at my friend's wedding right?

I shouldn't be crying at the girl I love's wedding right?

The girl who I used to gave notes and banana milk,

she's married to my friend now.

And I can do nothing about it.

I want you to know that I have feelings for you and I'm sorry I never get to say it. I always swallow my words again, wishing for the thousandth time that you could read my mind

just like that day on the bus when I didn't get to tell you my feelings. 

+

+

sorry i just had to :')

don't worry guys

BOOK 2 WILL CONTINUE FROM THE FIRST ENDING

and i would like to thank everyone who read this book, commented and voted every chapters. you guys never fail to make me smile T.T thanks for supporting this book though there were many mistakes and most chapters were horrible.

book 2 will be out soon - probably in like 2 or 3 weeks

once again, i love you all so much <3333333