37: foretell

AN: this chapter is very important.
Lmao good luck.

I was actually starting to believe that pettiness could rub off on a person.

And maybe I was getting too ahead of myself going into this petty war when Harry was clearly an expert.

But I was still so so bitter over that FaceTime.

The one time I leave him and he was back to how he was before we even met.

I made sure to walk around in those super short pajama shorts Harry bought for me, the ones that he really loved as he sat on the couch, stone still, trying to keep his wide eyes straight ahead of him, pinned to the wall as I walked around, humming.

His spine was completely straight, broad shoulders rigid, knuckles white and a layer of sweat forming over his brow as he attempted to control his breathing the closer I got.

Deciding to push him to his limit I went over and sat on top of his lap, a sharp intake of breath coming from his part at our close proximity as I then laid down and turned on my stomach so my butt was right in his view while he made a strangled, high pitched sound at the back of his throat, keeping his eyes on the wall.

He reminded me of that one meme of that one super red, veiny kid attempting to hold back a cough or sneeze.

Now that I have an iPhone with unlimited data to go on social media, I actually know what a meme is now.

Don't know if I'm happy about that or not.

"I hate you so much." Harry said through gritted teeth, jaw clenched, chest rising and falling slowly in shallow dips as I turned my head back, resting my face against my folded arms smiling at him, shimmying my butt slightly as clutched onto the couch cushions underneath us like his life depended on it.

"If I touch you then you're just going to stay mad at me longer right?"

"Yup." I confirmed.

Harry closed his eyes at my response, looking like he was about to cry at any moment as I evilly cackled and rolled myself over his growing hard on.

This wasn't all my fault though.

Harry started getting irritated by me as well, so some days it would be me annoyed by him or him annoyed by me.

I tried making peace the next day when I saw him eating some type of healthy yogurt bowl with lots of granola and fresh fruits, my eyes falling to my own breakfast, which was just a simple piece of toast with jam.

I went around the counter to where he was seated, his gaze on his bowl before he made sure to look out the window, ignoring how I was approaching him as his sharp jaw worked to chew and swallow his food.

"Switch?" I asked, resting my face against his bicep, raising the toast to him, eyeing his food.

He stopped chewing to give me a side ways glance with a straight face, unamused as he looked past the toast and straight to me.

He then slowly turned his head to look back at the window, continuing to eat as I poured to myself.

"Switch?" I said, my voice smaller than before as I bumped the end of my toast to his lips.

Surprisingly Harry opened his mouth at the offered food, making me smile as I reached out for his bowl with my other hand before he brought his teeth down on the bread, turning his head and quickly taking it right from my hand as he pulled his bowl away from me.

He then fast walked away, my toast in his mouth and his yogurt bowl still in hand as I stood there in the kitchen with a slackened jaw.

Harry just became more and more stubborn, trying to get back at me ten times worst for the whole shorts punishment I pulled on him.