Chapter 15

"Asher." I call out waiting for a response. "Coming." He came running down the stairs. "What'd you need?"

"You know how I've been throwing up lately?" I asked as he looked at me with a curious face. "Yea?"

"Well, it turns out... I'm pregnant." I smile at him and he smiles even bigger. "Y- you're pregnant?" His eyrs lit up and I nod my head. He walks up to me and gives me a big kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, but right now I love Oreos more so move aside." I pushed him to the side making him let out a chuckle as I walk to the kitchen to grab some Oreos.

"I'm gonna invite my parents over tonight and we can go out to dinner." He pulls out his phone from his pocket and calls his dad.

"I guess I should get ready now." I kiss him on the cheek as I walk upstairs to my room.

Hmm... I have to dress to impress. Let's see what I got.

In the end I finally chose something to wear, even though my room is a mess, it was worth it. I'll just have to clean later.

I pick out a nice plain blue dress, with a black little purse.

🌹🌹🌹

"Its so nice to see you again." Ashers mom hugs me. "I didn't get your name." She let's me out of the hug.

"Its Renee." She smiles and walks over to Asher hugging him. "Hey." I said to Asher's dad and shake his hand.

"My name is Ash by the way." He smiles as I smile back. "Are you guys ready to go?" Asher walks to the door waiting for us to follow.

"What are we waiting for, lets go." Ash walked past Asher and went to the car.

🌹🌹🌹

We arrive at the the restaurant and talk as we wait for the food. I'm really starting to get hungry.

"Is there any reason why you invited us to dinner?" Renee raises her eyebrow curiously. "You've never actually invited us to dinner before." Ash jumps in.

"There's actually 2 reasons." I turn around and look at Asher confused. I only remember 1 reason, maybe it's some type of pregnancy thing where I forget stuff.

"Nina." He stood up, and got the attention of almost everybody in the restaurant. He then got down on one knee. I put my hand over my mouth amazed by what I was seeing. He pulled out a box and opened it revealing a diamond.

"Will you marry me?" I looked at him and back at the ring. "Yes. Yes, a million times yes!"

He slid the ring in my finger and as soon as he did I pulled him into a hug and gave him a long kiss. Everybody in the restaurant clapped and cheered.

"I love you." I say pulling away from the kiss. "I love you more." He smiles as I roll my eyes. There's no way he loves me more.

"Mom, dad." He exhaled. "We're having a baby." He said nervously, but still kept a smile on his face. Renee looked excited. "We're gonna be grandparents!" She hugs Ash. She seems so happy. I hope Asher and I will be like his parents. They seem so happy together.

🌹🌹🌹

Here I am, walking down the aisle with my dad, surprisingly my parents made it to my wedding.

A few minutes later we finally say our I do's. "You may kiss the bride." And kiss we did. It seemed like forever, when in reality it was probably just a few seconds.

I only had 2 weeks to plan this wedding, but it seemed like eternity. But to finally be experiencing this, makes me so happy.

We party the whole night. Everyone kept asking Asher to takes shots, and how could he say no.

The next morning he woke up with a big hang- over. That's what he gets for drinking. I would have drank, but I'm  pregnant.

"I love you." He says as he kisses me. "I love Oreos more." I pull away from the kiss and run downstairs.

"Hey, I'll get my kiss, just wait." I could tell he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"To late, I'm kissing my oreos." I start eating them. Double stuffed oreos are the best.

I never thought that I'd get hitched. I always thought I'd be alone my whole life. Guess I was wrong, and I'm glad I was.

"Honey, we need to go to school." Yup were still in school, we're married, and we're having a baby.

Who knew I'd end up with my bully.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I hope you really enjoyed it because this is the end, but don't worry there are more stories to come. Don't forget to vote!

I appreciate you guys reading this story and giving it a chance, again I want to thank you.

Luv u guys so much!😙

Xoxo✌

💖💖💖